Love, Love, Love Venus Freeze!! (Sono Bello / Sonobello Atlanta)

How I heard of it... So my girlfriend are at the ...

How I heard of it...
So my girlfriend are at the gym and she's telling me about some new treatment that she's doing on her inner thighs (since she swears they're big just cause they "touch"). Anyway, at that time she had only gone in for 2 treatments. After telling me how much she had paid ($4k for her inner thighs & abs), I figured I would let her be the guinea pig and just tell her "I told you so" later on.

Fast forward to 3 more wks later and she shows me her thighs and I couldn't believe that the little bit of saggy skin she had a little higher up in her inner thigh was actually tightened up...but I don't know if it was because I always thought her thighs weren't really that flabby (at least not compared to mine) but I really didn't see a difference in overall size. Until....she showed me some pics (I guess her before pics that they took from when she had started), and YES, I saw a big difference. So naturally, I had to go see for myself. Luckily, she had told me that anyone she referred would get a free treatment.

How I decided to do it.....
So I went in for my appt and met w/their patient consultant. After explaining what Venus Freeze is and how there's 2 parts to it (the rebuilding of your elasticity/collagen fibers and the shrinking of fat tissue), I was still skeptical. Granted, she even showed me a video of them being on Inside Edition or Extra or something, but a part of me just thought that w/my luck, I wouldn't get the same results as my girlfriend. Needless to say, I only bought a package for the back of my thighs (and she ended up giving me 2 treatments for my inner thighs which I was soooo excited about but still kept my poker face, ha!)

How I fell in love....
So my weekly treatments start about 3 wks later. I was shocked at how booked they were and how they how everyone in the lobby was buzzing about making sure to book at least 3 or 4 at a time or else they wouldn't have space. Anyway, my first treatment was not bad at all. It took about 45min cause the other girl took pics and talked to me about the machine. Before she started, she put a thin layer of gel on the back of my thighs then started to go over them w/the machine. I felt it get warmer & warmer but never cold (which I was expecting since the name has FREEZE afterall). But it turns out the name "freeze" comes from their tagline "freezing the aging process". Whatever, I really didn't care. Anyway, after 15 min on each leg, I was almost a little confused since there was no pain, or overheating, or zap or anything. It almost seemed like nothing really even happened. But as they explained, it wasn't suppose to hurt. So I continued on w/ my weekly treatments. It wasn't until I got to treatment #4 that I thought I started to notice my skin looking firmer....but didn't pay much attention. Then comes treatment 6....... HOLY SMOKES!!!!! I went home that night and took a pic and compared it to my starting point. I couldn't believe it!!! Sure enough, each treatment after that just transformed my thighs right before my eyes (see pics below). I kid you not, I would literally stare at my butt in the mirror almost EVERY NIGHT after that in shock that it was actually mine!!!!

Since then....
So it's been 5 wks since my last treatment and I am still a bit shocked!! I actually bought short shorts the other day and prepared myself to be disappointed at how they would look in the fitting room (since it seems that lighting is the worse). But....nope, my thighs looked just as good as they did at home, lol. So, if you're looking to tighten your skin & basically tone up your thighs, I totally recommend Venus Freeze!!!!! Sonobello is really good about giving you free treatments & trials and even let you pay in payments!

By the way, my "maintenance" will now be just 1 treatment every 8 months... I'm also happy to report that I'm now doing it on my abs & face (since I didn't like how botox froze my face). The more areas you buy, the cheaper the packages but thank goodness for the freebies they give you that way you can save them and use them for maintenance. Pics to follow soon for those areas, too! =)

From comment on June 21, 2014

It's very sad people called me fake and are so mean with their comments behind a computer screen. This forum is to share ones experiences...not to be responsible for others' bodies and disappointments with the same treatment. I am happy to report that I ended up getting smartlipo for my inner thighs and finally feel great about them! VF became very costly after a while and I didn't have the time to invest for maintenance. But I still believed in it and glad I did it. Good luck with your journey.

Sonobello Atlanta

Recommended by a friend

I'm sincerely glad that you found something that works (smartlipo) and that makes you feel good about yourself - that's what we're all trying to do. And it's sad that we feel we have to, but it is what it is, and that's why many of us are looking to learn from the experience of others. Please keep in mind that the only reason there are so many accusations of your original review seeming fake is that the photos you posted make it difficult to assess the progress - they are taken while standing in different positions and with different underwear and with differing backgrounds (the color of the bed linens can effect perception) and variations in lighting (different times of day maybe?) …..those factors make it seem as if you were trying to exaggerate the results, even if it was entirely unintentional. While it's laudable that you shared your review, try to not take the comments personally, and realize that the internet really IS full of fake reviews put out by manufacturers or others whose sole goal is to sell products and services that DON'T work……people are just wary of anything that appears too good to be true - they're trying to be cautious, careful consumers, not hate-mongerers. As for my own earlier comment, I can tell you that it was no more my intention to insult you than I assume it was your intention to post a review that *seemed* fake.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

It is fake. Besides the bendind position, she us playing with the underwear, shevis pulling it up and more up making her legs longer and slimmer.
This is a fake marketing play, as she's clearly bent over in the second pictures.
I do agree. I have had 6 venus freeze treatments only because of this pictures on here. Clearly fake, because I got no results, nothing not even close to this. And my butt looks just like her before picture. Very disappointed with venus freeze.
THiS iS FaKe...While the treatment does work for others, like others said it doesn't need a fake sales pitch. --- She is simply bending over little more and more in each picture which pushes the buttocks fat up and tightens the skin because you are bending over or "poking" your buttocks out. In the very first picture she is almost at a "clenched" position.
I do believe that it is the same person in each photo. If you look closely she had 2 dimples in her lower back on each photo. Great results. I'm so excited to try this out. Congratulations on your results. Its a shame that your results were so amazing that people are calling you a liar.
I know her results are excellent and for the haters maybe exercising a little more might help you instead of belittling her results
Correct me if I am wrong but I think this is a fake or a marketing set-up! Mainly because it's a well crafted story and they JUST HAD TO PUT the company name in the title! (It's called Search Engine Optimisation). Shame as this product doesn't need false hype!
Anyone looking at these photos can tell that (even if it IS the same person in all three) the person is NOT standing in the same position - in each "after" photo she has her legs slightly further apart (making the thighs appear slimmer) and is leaning slightly more forward (as opposed to standing straight up as she is in the first photo) which makes her butt appear slimmer. Anyone can achieve the same "results" by altering how you stand. I would like to see some truly realistic before and after photos with the same exact stance. THis one definitely reeks of a fake "sales pitch" review.
Your 'After' pics look like you're slightly bending forward. Of course your buttocks will stick out and as a result the skin will stretch and smoothen. Take pics showing your torso, buttocks and legs, please.
excellent results....it seems, but....are the 2nd and 3rd pictures of the same person/butt as the 1st one?!!
You really should be ashamed of yourself for posting such lies and deceit. Everybody reading this, do your self a favor, take a ruler (if you dont believe your eyes). Measure from the "dimples" on her back ( which we all have) to where her tigh and butt meet, unless her butt grew longer....Yikes. I was considering this treatment and thank you for saving my hard earned $$$. The tome of the review reeks a sales spiel, the photos a cherry ontop!!!
It seems like it is the same person because if you look at the hyperpigmentation in her right butt, it is evident in all the photos.
Agree.
Can you take the exact same picture standing straight like you were in the first one I see a slight difference but I want to see pic for pic. Could you stand in the same way standing straigh up not slightly bent forward and your heels touching?? Thanks so much cant wait to see
Yes, agreed. The photos were not taken in the same position and that makes all the difference.
Huge difference!! Your skin looks smoother and very firm.
OMG, those before and after pictures are amazing. I can't believe how outstanding your results are! I just bought my venus freeze package for my abs and (8 + 1 free one to try) and I got 5 velashape for the back of my thighs. Based on your results I might need to reconsider trying venus back there if the velashape doesn't work out. You are way thinner than me but I am very encouraged to see your results. The venus before and after stories are hard to come by, ty so much for posting. I can't wait to see face and abs pics. Plz keep us posted!!! I have only had 1 venus (abs) treatment so far and can't tell a difference yet so it's good to hear it took a few treatments to see the difference :) :) :)
forgot to mention that I'm going to Sono Bello in Atlanta too!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

You can definitely see the difference between the first and last photo! You look awesome, so glad it worked for you!

1 treatment every 8 months doesn't seem too bad for maintenance. Could get a little costly, but if it makes you feel better then that's all that really matters!