Juvederm Has Caused Severe Sore Throat, Teeth and Gum Pain - Atlanta, GA

I have had a filler injected into my lips, 11's,...

I have had a filler injected into my lips, 11's, and corners of my mouth 3 times. This last time resulted in an incredibly sore throat and my teeth actually hurt. It is not a cold. I am very worried that I am having an autoimmune response and have made myself very sick; every swallow kills. dont do it

Today is 5 days post-juvy. I am better; still have...

Today is 5 days post-juvy. I am better; still have a very sore throat. I have read on the manufacturers website that flu like symptoms can be experienced and I think that is what happened to me. My throat still hurts but less so today. I put a lot of ionic silver on it and I know that helped. I am running a very slight fever. I have to say, that Dr. Brody's nurse is a fine human being. I called with my concerns and she was very helpful, and called to check on me this morning.

In retrospect I say this: Its interesting that I would have a filler injected into my face without first researching the side effects and possible negative outcomes. I wont even eat fast food or take a vaccine. I had to recognize that my vanity caused me to be less cautious and I feel I got a good hard lesson for 350 dollars. Its a wake up call to my soul and spirit to think about bigger things than lines on my face. I wont do this again. After reading about people who are suffering crippling autoimmune diseases post-filler I feel I am very lucky. Im sure 99% of the time its all good but it CAN happen so be advised.
Hal Brody

three previous visits went well. this time, I am in trouble. something is very wrong. I dont look bad though - I just think either the Juvy formula is changed, it was compromised in some way or for whatever reason my body has responded in a very negative way. I am very very worried.