I Can Breathe Again! - Atherton, CA

I had an incredible experience with Dr Mehta....

I had an incredible experience with Dr Mehta. After a botched septoplasty last December in NY, I had a large perforation in my septum (1.5 x 2.5cm according to my ENT) which other doctors said was too large to be fixed. I had whistling, bleeding and crusting from the perforation and was very hesitant about further surgery.

After a consult with Dr Mehta, my fears were put to rest. He and his staff were very professional, in-network, answered a steady stream of questions and genuinely seemed interested in my well being, not just my wallet. Dr Mehta used an absorbable PDS plate and some fascia from my scalp to fix the hole. My breathing is tremendously better after the repair, which was done through a closed approach. I couldn't be happier and just wish I had done the original surgery with him.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excellent - Dr Mehta was professional and experienced with a very comforting bedside manner

Was your surgery really $800?
That was the co-insurance - (very) luckily Dr Mehta took my ins and the procedure was approved

I'm glad to hear this went well for you. You must have been miserable before the fix.

I truly appreciate your sharing on RealSelf. Here's to no nose troubles for you ever again!

Thanks - this review was long overdue! I've reading realself for awhile (great site) and had to contribute