Breast Revision (extrusion) fixed 15 years later

Ok I am not sure what to pick for my procedure so...

Ok I am not sure what to pick for my procedure so I went with Breast Implant Revision. The last time I posted I picked removal that was a mistake. I am new to posting things on message boards so I am just getting use to how this site works. But so far I am loving Real Self. I am so grateful to have found this website. In addition to support from other women. i hope to document everything for the other women who have had a breast extrusion and have issues like my self. i could not find anyone out there yet who has documented a situation like mine. I hope to help other women and support them on there personal journey too. Real Self has given me the tools to seek out the right surgeon for my very rare problem. I had a date schedule in Nov. with a local surgeon. I found this site because I left my consultation with a lot of un answered questions. Like what can I expect when I wake up. I felt that straight forward Breast Implant surgery would leave me with the same problems I have now but magnified. So I posted a question for the Dr.s I realized there were Dr.s who had actual experience fixing my scars with pictures to prove it. I spoke with Dr. Prichard and canceled my Nov. appointment with the local Dr. I had chosen. No doubt a gifted surgeon. Just not the right one for me. I was quoted a pretty high price from Dr. Prichard but after speaking with him and hearing his plan I know it will be worth every penny. I am not a straight forward case. Unfortunately it's gonna cost more. But I know when I wake up I will be happy and not upset with crazy lopsided D cups. I need a lift by changing the location of my nipples and size to make them symmetrical and the same size. The old scar from the old implants will be gone too! Thank goodness! I need to have scar tissue scrapped which is very painful. Probably the pockets need fixing too. Then implants.....silicone implants in a small C cup. I could not get across to my original surgeon that size was not my issue. Dr. Prichard understood all my concerns and addressed them and his plan to fix it! I will be saving up the additional money over the winter my goal is to be ready by April. My next post will be in October. I have a follow up mammogram. My first one in May showed some lumps which is probably scar tissue from past surgeries. Just to be sure they are having me back in October so fingers crossed.......
Dr. Prichard originally quoted me at 13,500 I asked him to honor the discount on Real Self and he did! So that gets me 1,000 closer!!!!!!
              i found my docter on real self as well! he gave me a discount toi! i got my consultation for free!
Hi free to be me. Thanks for posting and sharing your journey. I had trouble finding the right place to post as well. Real Self has been invaluable to me in offering education and support as well as a place to journal my feelings and progress. It's great to hear first hand from other women. I hope you post again soon.

Thank you for starting a new review in the Breast Implant Revision community. We are glad you're here and hopefully you will find support from other women in the community. Sorry you're in the position of getting a revision, but it sounds like you've found a PS who understands your goals, which is half the battle, as you know! Glad you're getting a discount by mentioning RealSelf. We're grateful you're taking the time to share your journey with us. Keep us posted!

Good news ......

I'm moving on to another Dr.
What Dr will you be going to?
I'm going to Dr. Pousti. Oct. 15th is my surgery date!!!!! Omg!!!!! He is RAVED about! I made a new review I'm just waiting for it to post. But I am so scared and excited all at the same time!!!!! How are you feeling post surgery?
Hi V. Real Self has been a great resource for me. I just could not wait to save the kind of money it would take so I kept looking and found a great Dr. that can help me for a price I can afford. I waited 15 years I can't wait any longer. I deserve to go NOW. Lmao! But without Real Self I never would have found what I needed the get boobs done right. Thanks for reading my story :)

Soooooo excited I just can't even take it.

I had another consult with Dr. Pousti. His price Quote came in at 7,200. I was expecting 10,000 and to need to wait and save till who knows when spring summer...... Who knows....... But he said 7,200. I emailed and asked them to take another look. They said ok. It's 7,200. I made my plans immediately. I'm still just accepting that in six weeks I will be Mrs. New Boobs! I secured my surgery date today and time off work. Lol I have to make a new review, again.....lol! I must look nuts!
I have heard nothing but great things about Dr Pousti !! That's wonderful news!! My recovery has been tough but I had a complicated revision. It's great when find the right doctor that you feel comfortable with. Good luck. I hope you will post updates.
I hope you are feeling well soon!!!!!

I have all plans ready to go now all I have to do is wait six weeks.....

I have my work shifts covered. My hotel and airline are booked. I made plans with my friends to get picked up and recover with them for a bit in Murrieta after a few days On Shelter Island about 16 miles from Dr. Pousti. I will be in Ca. a total of seven days to be on the safe side. I have been one of the unfortunate people who had surgery out of state who went home only to need to return due to infection and have implants removed. I was very sick. It was not fun. I don't want to do that ever again! So seven days in So. Cal. Not to bad.

Hooray! I'm so happy to hear everything is falling into place for you. No need to start a new review as I have updated your new doctor in this review. I can't believe this is suddenly happening so quickly. You must be thrilled. Is your hubby coming around a bit on the idea? Feel free to add a photo to this review. Please keep us posted!

Thank you for changing my Dr. My husband is coming around and being supportive. I will add pictures again in a few days.

Pics

Here are my current breasts and wish pics.

Current pic and wish pics

Realistic?

I felt so bad sending the pics to the P.S. but he asked for wish pics so I sent em......these are some real beauties. Or at least I thought so. I'm so happy to just have any boobs at all. I think he is gonna get it right. I keep imagine waking up to boobs that are normal.......somewhat at least.
Wish you the best of luck! Congrats on finding your DR.
Yay!!!!!!!!
Best wishes on the neW boobies!!! MUAH XOXO

Cc's and wish pics.....

So I have decided to just leave my size up to the Dr. Same thing with the profile. I'm definitely doing silicone. To me, that's just a no brainer. I have also had saline before. It's just not an option. At all. It's old technology. Obviously I will tell him what I want and my goals. But because I have such a different situation I can't really trust my self to make this decision. For me I need to just leave it up to the professional. Once he measures me I will listen to my size options and try em out. But as far as wish pics I kind feel like I'm fooling my self and don't want to invest to much time on that either.

I'm not feeling to good today. I'm taking Qsymia to loose a little bit of weight. I just started it 3 weeks ago. Good news is it immediately made me quit smoking bad news is its making my joints hurt and it un bearable. I can't just stop taking it either or my hair could fall out in clumps. And we'll let's face it, I'm vain. Soooo..... I gotta call Dr. tomorrow and slowly lower does. Ugh......can't take it any way with surgery coming up soon......so off of that soon.

Any other ladies out there with surgery in Oct. or early Nov. lemme know ......
Best of luck! I have heard great reviews on Dr Pousti! You would not believe how many of us use the same "wish boob" photo:-)))
Really ? Lol!
Wow you got $7200?? I was quoted $9500 and I'm just a regular swap to bigger implants and I think an internal bra. Sounds like you need a little more done than I do (from reading your stories) I'm so jealous,,I wonder why my quote was so much :-( Well best of luck with it. He is awesome and I'm sure this time will be perfect for you! I will def follow your story! So excited for you!

What to where to surgery? What type of bra is allowed after surgery?

What should i wear the day of surgery? Any recommendations ladies? I was thinking of going to Victoria 's Secret on the way home from getting my paycheck tomorrow and picking up a sweat suit. What did everyone find most comfortable? Also bra recommendation after surgery? Do I REALLY have to wear the surgical bra that shows threw everything you wear? I'm 99. 9 % positive he is going in threw my areole so no lower incisions to worry about rubbing on the bottom of a sports bra.
I wore good ole VS! Yoga pants and one of the short sleeve ( I live in Miami) zip up hoodies! It's my always go to comfy outfit!
Sounds good. Thanks !
I wish I did have a date close to you! You def deserve this tho! I read both of you posts, here and on the explant part too. I think I have a comparison pic on mine that shows the drop and fluff!!

Wish pic

I just read both your reviews wow you've been through a lot. Your date is so close! So exiting. Can't wait to see your results. Love the wish pictures!
Thank you !!

More than one way to skin a cat?

So when I emailed Dr. Pousti I told him what bother me the most about my breasts. For me it is lack of volume of coarse, symmetry and the scars around my nipples could be improved. I actually didn't ask him his plan. That is, what he intends to do to fix me as best he can. After speaking with other surgeons I now know there are several ways to go about my surgery. Some surgeons feel its complicated. Some feel its rather easy. I didn't ask Dr. Pousti at all. I would rather just talk to him when I see him I guess.
I am trying not to drive my self nuts about what is going to happen on Oct. 15. I know now I got lucky enough to get one of the best surgeons and I just am leaving it up to him.......

Lets face it....... My decisions got me where I am........ Ugh.....
I was only 19 so I forgive myself :) there were not the same resource as there are today even the Internet was just coming up. God I'm embarrassed by that statement.
( and I was practically raised by a pack of wolves lol! )

But anything Dr. Pousti decides to do is going to be a marked improvement I am confident. So either this Qsymia is REALLY great for your nerves ( and I think it is ) or I have come to terms with who I picked as a surgeon. I feel extremely confident in him. I know everything is going to be just fine.

Good news / Bad news I have not smoked in three weeks. Thanks to the Qsymia. But I have to slowly stop taking it starting today. I was up all night in almost tears in pain. It is giving me horrible side effects. Pain in my muscles and joints. The pain is SO BAD. But it's been doing so many great things for me I don't want to stop taking it. Lets weight loss, quit smoking and low anxiety which is great when you have a 1 1/2 year old boy who is naughty to the core ????.
I got lucky with that date. One I waited 15 years lol . Two my first date local was in the spring. Then I had to wait 6 months for a second mammogram ( in one week) than my next date was with a local dr. nov 4. Then my next date with a amazing surgeon was ...well never cause he wanted 13,500 to fix me right. So I cried for about a week. Then I sent a message for Dr. Pousti and got the surprises of my life.....My quote and my date!!!!!!!!!!! That's why my profile pic is what is it.....Lmao over joyed! God it's been too long for me. I was 23 when that happened to me. I got divorced and had to date that way too threw my later twenties and thirties it really sucked. Now I'm almost 40 scared up, no boobies horrible C section scar......worse than most another long story. Self esteem is fleeting fast! So It's been a long road of waiting....

Typo....

Sorry.
*helping ( with weight loss - Qsymia)
No question at the end of my update.

Wish pic

I really like this pic. It's a real self person.....I hope she does not mind.
You sure have been through a lot . I hope it all works out for you . October is just around the corner . Good luck !
Thank you for your well wishes and for reading my story.

Birthday!

Yay today was my birthday party with my family and everyone was very generous with cash. Makes me so happy it's like the best birthday ever!!!!!!! So I will not need to stress about money and paying these guys off. My hubby made a sizable donation to the Boobie fund. He dipped into my savings a little while ago and I nearly had a melt down. But gave him money in a pinch for a un-expected bill. I guess my non hesitation in giving it up my Boobie saving wound up paying off for me cause he gave it back doubled! I cried about it, but gave him the money first.....then cried lol! My dad gets generous sometimes too. My sister ( Double D ) hit a deer and totaled her car. My dad gave her a chunk of cash for a down payment so he gave it to me too just to be fair. Totally caught me off guard. I think he like to see us smile from that type of gift!!! But she kept that a secret for like a week! Anyhow totally unexpected. So my guilt about spending this money on my self is going away!!!!! It's all lining up. It's all going right for me this time! I feel very relaxed and stress free now. My joints still hurt from that damn Qsymia even thought I barly take it. Still I'm in the weaning off process. It sucks bad. Other than that I am doing the happy dance today!!! I feel loved!
It a little late but Happy Birthday ! I'm happy you had a wonderful birthday .
Oh thank you!!!!!!! Your not late it officially today! So technically your early!!!!!! Yay!!!!! Lmao!
I meant loving supportive family.

October is cancer awareness month!

I have my last mammogram tomorrow to clear me for surgery. They made me wait six months to make sure all my lumps and bumps were scar tissue and nothing is growing or that it is all benign. So ladies if your close to 40 have a mammogram before your surgery. It's better to be safe than sorry. If your over forty and have not had a mammogram and your afraid to go because you have implants......don't be they have a different method for implants that is actually easier to see anything suspicious. They do an MRI a no squeeze method! So get checked please!

Paid in full!

Ok I am all paid up! I feel really happy and excited instead of fearful and nervous. When I started my process on Real Self I was very serious. I had a lot of questions, fears and emotions going on. I now feel confident and that It's all gonna be great! Everything is falling into place. Real Self is the reason why I I feel so good about my up coming surgery. So thank you real self and the women on this site. Your support and candid information is so appreciated. So surgery is three weeks away!

Scar revision for C section scar

Oh I forgot. When I get in front of Dr. Pousti I'm going to have him look at my C section scar too. It's ugly with a role of fat over the top on one side. If it does not cost to much and the down time in what he wants to do is not to bad then I may do that too. I will post a before pick before surgery if I decide to do it.
Good for you! I was curious about the Qysmia, as it's not licensed yet here in the UK, I asked my MD about but she mentioned the joint problems and as I have rheumatoid arthritis anyway, it wouldn't have helped even if it does get approved. She told me if it did and I took it but it made me sick, as you have said, I couldn't just stop taking it because it causes seizures. I was wondering if you had lost much on it. Congrats for giving up smoking!! Dr P always seems to have such great results when I read his patient's reviews, you're in great hands and will look amazing! Good luck.
Thank you ! Yes I still have not smoked yay! I lost five pounds. But I have joint issues. It's a been miserable few months! And I mean miserable......still in some pain today even. I just pray it's gone by surgery. Thanks for your well wishes.
Yay for being all paid up! What a great feeling! I really like that wish pic you posted they look perfect

My mammogram

My mammogram went very well. Only good news to report. I do not have breast cancer!!!!! ???? So I am cleared for surgery. That's the good news. My lumps are likely scar tissue. Which will need to come out. That does not feel too good. I'm expecting a tough recovery. But it's better than having cancer of coarse, so today is a very good day.
Good news !

Trying not to obsess about size

Ok this is easier said than done. I'm trying very hard not to obsess about the size I want and give complete trust to what my P.S. recommends. I am reading a lot of women regretting not going bigger and I don't want that to be me. But I also don't want to feel uncomfortable in my own skin. That is how I felt when I did have them in. Maybe it was because they were over the muscle and saline...... I don't know if it was an old style / shape since it was 15 years ago. But they looked huge on me. I THINK they were 350 then 375. I can't remember anymore. I see women who look really good with a low number and ones where I would wish I would have liked them bigger. I can say this I don't want to have to go back for surgery anytime soon. I only say this because of what I personally went through. This will be surgery five-ish. I forget. It's something I try not to think about because my experience was sooooo bad. So I did rice sizes and we liked 400 cc's which would make since since I have less tissue then when I first started with surgeries. Ok here is a new wish pic or two.

Oops I deleted by mistake

Wow you really had such a rough time with the implants! I really hope that this time around you will get the results you want and that you wont have any complications. I am also going in for my surgery in October (7th). Thank you for sharing your story in so much detail. It really helps to know about possible things that could go wrong. I love your wish pics! I am hoping for something similar, my PS also said he will have 3 sizes and choose the right one. Somewhere between 350 and 4900cc's. I told him to err on the side of big, LOL. Good luck for your up coming surgery! Cant wait to see your results xx
Thank you so much for reading my story. Hopefully my story becomes one that talks about things that can go right! Lmao! I will check back with you after surgery your a week before me. Good luck!

Lots of good news...no smoking, weight loss and great mammogram results! Hooray!

Qsymia pain

Ok this suck and I can't take it anymore......it's been two weeks of the crap that is Qsymia and I am still in agonizing pain daily. I can't get anything done. I can't even work. I had tried to tough it out today at work but the pain migrated into my hand on right side that I need to work. I do facials...... come on I need my hand! Today was an event day where I have to work on some one every half hour and peel there skin and recommend home care. Wasn't gonna happen. I tried. ???? so I needed a replacement from the skin are line . As luck would have it she sent me to her hubby who is a chiropractor right down the road from my job. And god bless them both, he adjusted me for free and talked to me about my issue . He talked to me and adjusted all my bones that hurt. I feel a bit better. Let's hope it was the magic trick. I have my Dr. appointment tomorrow with the man who gave me the crap Qsymia. I'm gonna do blood work find the problem fingers crossed. I'm worried since I have surgery in two weeks! Uh....... It's killing all the pre - op excitement. That what I get. I thought ya know loss ten pounds and go get boobs sounds good to me.......but it was not the best plan I now see. Don't take this ladies. Stick to the all natural way of losing weight. I got some cute new bras in the mail. When I feel better I will post the before pics in the sport bras. Ancient Aliens is on and calling my name. ????

Sorry about typo s and miss spelling it's late and my hand just hurts

My blog update was suppose to say...

Two weeks since I took Qsymia and I'm still in pain from side effects.
I had never heard of Qsymia-- I went to my doctor about 2 years ago when I weighed 180lbs and he prescribed Phentermine 37.5mg pills for weight loss and I absolutely swear by it- It worked great on me with no side effects except cotton mouth-which just made me drink more water and lose weight faster. I was losing about 8-10 pounds a month with doing zumba and drinking lots of water... and before I knew it I was down to 140 pounds. I've maintained that for like 1.5 years and FINALLY I am losing that last 10 pounds which has been the hardest- but I'm almost to my goal of 130 pounds. I haven't taken the phentermine in about 8 months so to keep losing weight WITHOUT it has been awesome :) Good luck and see if your doctor could prescribe Phentermine for you
Thank you. I was taking just phentermine. It seems to work better for other people. For me it's a slow go and makes me want to smoke reeeaaal bad. So I just can't smoke anymore.
Wow! What an interesting story!! You deserve this!! Are you kidding.....things will be fine!! You will be great!! Keep us posted!!! Pics, pics, pics!!!!!

Relief ....

Ok today was almost pain free. Thank goodness. But this happens then the next day it comes back. Some pain is setting in as the sun goes down. I made a mistake and went to my Dr. Appointment with a sleeping one year old on my shoulder only to be told my appointment is tomorrow.......ugh.......

Pre op phone call

Well the office called yesterday and we went over some things like pregnancy testing and what supplements I am taking stuff like that. She asked who was taking care of me. I said my self and also that I was interested in the nurse that they have available to hire. So they gave me her phone number. I called the woman she was very nice and I asked her what her fee is. She told me 400.00. Wow! That's a lot. So I called my sister Double D instead. I would rather pay for her plane ticket than the nurse. I mean that's a lot!!!! So D.D. ( my sis ) is coming along too San Diego. Yay!

Blood work

I'm went to have blood work done on my self and my 10 year old daughter. We are both having joint pains. We're still waiting for results. Bad bad timing with our joint pain. I thought it was totally unrelated and it may be. But better to be safe. Checked liver and kidneys too just incase.
I hope your both ok . It's great that your sister is coming to stay with you . Are your pains gone from the Qsymia ?

WTF......

So my daughter just got a positive diagnosis for Lyme s Disease!!!!! My blood work comes in on Monday I hope. I started antibiotics just incase I come back positive. Which I am completely sure I have it too. We have two big dogs and a very wooded yard in NJ. Seriously WTF! I can have surgery with a vile infection! I no longer think she has growing pains and no longer think it's the Qsymia!. I have to cancel my surgery by Wed. for my refund. I still have my plane tickets and my hotel......... I mean do I really have to do this again at another time? Come on! Everything was going perfect! This fucking sucks. Plain and simple. I think I am just not meant for boobs. I think I just give up!
Thanks my daughter has a positive Lyme result my guess is I'm next. Canceling surgery by Wed. I guess. This sucks.

Does anyone know.....

If I can use my plane tickets for another date? I can cancel hotel but not change flight dates right?
I have been following your story and I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter and yourself. You must be so disappointed to have to cancel after all you have been through. Don't give up. I hope your test is negative. ((Big hugs)) regarding airline tickets... Ask to talk to someone in customer service and explain your situation. Maybe they will waive the cancellation fee. Even if your ticket is non refundable you should be able to apply the value to a future ticket.
Thank you that's great news. I am soooo disappointed. But even worse I am in horrific pain. I can't even work. I canceled my appointments today at work. I'm going to cancel my flight and hotel. I will call Dr. Pousti tomorrow. This is aweful!
Don't give up !!!!! It's just a set back .try and think posative . I'm happy you found out so your daughter will get better now . Big hugs !

Crap.....calling Dr. P tomorrow to cancel.....

Because it is a week in advance they will fully refund. I have my family practitioner appointment tomorrow and hoping my blood work is in. No difference I can't have surgery this ill no matter what it is. Lyme's or not. Lost a bunch of money on flight. But I couldn't even go and enjoy a va ca because them medication for Lyme's you can not go in the sun at all. I am on it just in case and my daughter is on it cause she is positive result. 30 days is the antibiotic cycle. But I am not sure if I should go so soon or see a Lyme's specialist to be sure it's out of my system for good. Three weeks for that blood test to come back right there. So maybe another 6-7 weeks.....if it's a negative. Ugh.......I swear I'm just not meant to have boobs. No matter what I have to do the right thing no matter how bad that sucks ass! I will post again when I make another appointment. Thank ladies for your support and following my story. But I know to well the consequence of bad decisions.........

Good luck

Good luck to the ladies with up coming surgery. Rest rest rest! I will be checking in for the pics! Can't wait to see em! Many blessing and be well.
Thank you to everyone.
I'm so sorry ! I sure hope you and your daughter feel better soon . Please let us k ow how you and your daughter are doing . You and your daughter are in my prayers ! Big Hugs !

Lyme's Disease

So my test came back negative but my daughter positive. Lyme seems to come back negative a lot. I am continuing treatment and seeing an infectious disease specialist on Nov. 7th. It take three weeks for there blood work to come back in due to how sensitive the test is. I am praying to be clear by then and symptom free. My job is not happy and took me off the schedule. So no money!!! Hopefully my symptoms clear in two weeks. I am already off due to my surgery the following week so I just left that and will rest up! So I am looking at Dec.WelI, I have kids and Christmas so Dec is out. Then a very busy season at work which I will need money!

I called Dr. Pousti's office today. I told them to keep my money. Now today I am not clouded with pain and gloom and doom! I told them I will be coming no matter what. I will get better and look to come out anywhere from February thru April as long as Im testing negative. It just will come down to a slow week at work. Unfortunately my work and pay depends on the numbers I produce and I'm in competition with my other co worker for a top booking spot. This unfortunately matter's a lot to me because who doesn't need money! It can get unbearably slow at work and the top spot gets all the work. Ugh! So this factors into when I can go good news is I can take off what ever and when ever I want. I like to think that although we compete with one another that the girls are pulling for me and will cover me to go. They are pretty good about it. So I'm going I'm not giving up!!!!!!!

Dr. Pousti is going to call me tomorrow about when it is safe for me to come for surgery. Good news is by letting them keep them money I can pay what I borrowed on my credit which will be interest free and I will probably owe nothing on my credit card by the time I go.
My daughter and I are staying positive and getting better and I'm not giving up!
Wow, I just read through your stories. You have come such a long way. On your current status I'm sorry that you had to cancel but it is really good that the office is working with you as far as payment goes. Get plenty of rest and focus on staying healthy and positive! Thank you so much for sharing your story with everyone.
Thank you!
No work for two weeks. I had to call in a few times. So they are not to happy. But in any event I agree. We're working on getting healthy. Every day I feel a little bit better. Yay!

Anyone know anything about Lymes?

I know this is suppose to be a forum for boobs boobs boobs. But this relates to my boobs. I can't have surgery till I kick this shit! I hear from the internet that it's forever. Can anyone give information about Lymes? I really want my surgery. Calling all informed ladies for your support and info!
Thanks for your support. I went back when I felt better. But I stayed on my medication and I'm slowly getting better. The blood test for Lymes are so unreliable. It is a very complicated disease. But my dogs became immune to there flea and tick med. and. We just didn't notice till it was to late. So based on my high exposure here in NJ, with the dogs and my child testing positive they decided to treat me based on my symptoms which appear to be classic symptoms. What crappy luck I have! Just trying to relax and get well now.
Your very right about catching it in the nick of time. It could have been a much worse scenario. Thank you. I feel much better with you having said that. :D

Feeling better......

I'm happy to report that I am feeling better. Not 100% about 70%. I'm bed resting when I'm not working. My daughter seems to be getting over this faster than me but she also doesn't have two kids, a mess hubby and a physically demanding job either. So common sense is tell me rest rest rest!!!! Hopefully I will find my sense of humor again and get back to living and of coarse planning for my trip again. But I hope that I can stay apart of the Boobie community in the mean time. If I can answer any questions for anyone lemme know. I have had a lot of surgeries in the past with that comes experience.
I'm happy your getting better . And your daughter too . Hugs !
omg I can just imagine all the disappointment you've been through. I really hope things get better for you. I was considering going to Dr. Pousti as well I can honestly say you have chosen a very knowledgeable certified plastic surgeon, I was amazed at all his before and afters and the fact that he has many videos of him doing surgery and the real outcome of it. Not like weeks apart from surgery but real lasting results. if I had the money I would've certainly have gone with him. I wish u the best of luck on your journey.
Thank you for your encouragement!!! I feel great everyday I think about my P.S. Now, if I could just kick this Lymes. If you ever feel like you may want to put them back in you can save up. But you have beautiful boobies. Your gonna be just fine I promise!!

Ugh....

Today is a crappy day despite my resting. It's like I take one step forward two steps back. Ladies don't get this crappy disease. My daughter seems to be completely pain free! Yay!!! I would rather take on the pain than her. But why is mine lingering? Ok positive thoughts only!!!!!! :) ready to get back to life already.
Yay for your daughter . I hope you feel better today . Hugs. !
I have a close friend with Lyme disease that she got a few years ago hiking in Colorado. She was on many things and now has a regime that seems to be working for her. She take tramadol for pain and has her good days and bad days but it seems more good than bad. She was diagnosed about 6-8 months post contracting it, so I'm not sure if that plays into the severity. She has also done a lot with diet. She did an elimination diet to see what makes her feel more pain. She stays away from gluten as that seems to increase her pain. It wouldn't hurt to talk to your doctor about this as a possibility. Good luck, doll, and I hope you take a turn for the better and get into remission.
Thank you for the info. Good news is we caught it in the second month. My daughter goes to specialist tomorrow. She is doing pretty well. I feel good today. Let's hope it's a trend!!!!!!!!!! I can't and won't have this for life.

My stats? And recap

Ok I was just thinking I don't think I ever put up my info. I am 38 5'3 128 pds ( at the moment ) my goal is really soft and really natural. Leaving size and profile up to P.S. Definitely doing silicone. I'm all paid up. Just getting better from Lymes. Going to call and set new date for April 2, 2014. That is the soonest I can go with the holidays coming, my busy season at work and my sis D.D. ( my care taker ;) ) can't go any sooner. It will be one year since the ball started rolling to fix my boobs. A six month wait due to a questionable mammogram that yes thank goodness came back all clear. Then a week before my surgery date my self and my daughter got Lymes which is un-godly pain :( So again April......it's going to be a long winter lets hope it all flies by :/
Keep up the positive thoughts! It sounds like you hav some good health care where you are.
Thanks so much. I prayed that I would take on her pain......and I did lol. Today is a good day about twenty days being treated. It's a crazy disease. No real answers. But knowing your friend heal up and fast is great news!!!! Thank you for your support.

Advise!

Thank you to all the ladies giving me key advise! I love Real Self and all you wonderfully supportive women! I have nothing but time now to obsess ;) about size. So I will dig out wish pics a plenty. I read on my P.S. website that women actually make poster boards of there wish pics and he posts them on his surgery wall to help women achieve there desired look. So I have new craft project!!! Anyone wanting to weigh in on size lemme know what you think. I just posted my sizing in last post. I currently wear a size two. I'm kinda a tiny heinie with thin muscular legs size 2-4 usually. Small in tops. Broad - ish shoulders. I do not have abs like all you wonderful women do lol gosh I never seen so many in shape ladies! I do have time to try thought!!!! I don't know if my tummy will ever come back cause of the two kids. Maybe when the Lymes is gone I will do that work out "Insanity" it may be the only thing that works out side of surgery ;) ! I did my Christmas shopping for the kids online...... Look see in my mind Christmas is almost here...... This winter is going to FLY by .........

I have heard other patients mention Dr. P's collage of wish boob photos. Assuming you're going to figure a way to post this project when you're done?! Yes, you're right, winter is going to fly by. I can't believe you already got some Christmas shopping done for you kids. Good for you!

I will def. post my collage. :D

Ordered supplements

Ok I just ordered tons of supplements to help kick the Lymes. Starting to seriously consider doing "Insanity" work out.
Glad you're dealing with the Lyme's disease proactively.  I have a friend who has major health issues because it was not diagnosed and left untreated for years.  I hope she recovers, but it's been a long time for her... Good for you for tackling it quickly, despite the setback in boobie dreams!  These months will hopefully fly by for you.  Good things are worth the wait... and girl, you deserve GOOD things!!
Thank you so much! Your support is appreciated. We caught it about two months in. I hope your friend recovers too and soon. She needs to ask friends and co workers in her community to recommend a specialist. That's what I did and picked the most rec. Trying to tackle advanced Lymes with out one is not a good idea.
I'm so excited for you. You've been through so much & should have the boobs you've always wanted. Sorry about the delay with the Lyme's complication. I know it must be hard to wait, but it will be worth it! & I totally don't mind about the wish pic. :) The good news is that was taken before I noticed any "bottom heaviness" so the result you see is totally doable.

One holiday down

One holiday down and three important ones to go.....depending on what you celebrate.
If you're feeling up for it, give insanity a try! I really like it, and you don't have to keep pace w Shaun T if you're not ready to. Just take it at your own pace! (The stretching is boring, though. Ha ha.) I like your holiday countdown!
Thank you! I think that boring stretching is where I may need to start thought once I recover.
wow you have been through a lot! its really awesome that you found a doctor that you are comfortable with giving you the results you need to feel comfortable with your body, i cant wait until i can have that too. i am actually not decided on a doctor yet, i went for a consult with dr.nagy too and had the same problem, he didnt explain anything other than the length of the surgery and if i went with saline i would most def have rippling, i asked what we can do to no have rippling and his answer was "theres nothing you can do" i know a couple people who went to him and are happy with their results though and he's so close. when i went to another consult the doc was very informative and said silicone is a better choice when you dont have any breast tissue to hide the rippling because it forms better, so far he's the winner because he spent so much time with me. im excited to see how your results are! im hoping to have a date in april 2014 as well so we will hopefully both be around the same time in our recoveries. =)

Specialist for my Lymes

So I just got back from my specialist for infectious disease. He said unfortunately I was not medicated long enough by my family practitioner. So I got sick again. We are catching it though before the tears and me not being able to actually move a body part happened again. This has been a rough three months. It should make recovering from surgery seem like a piece of cake. :) ( although I am very sympathetic to all you ladies currently in recovery) . Anyhow this Dr. is very confident that in 6-8 weeks I will be rid of Lymes for ever. Once the holidays are over I will start my wish board project for Dr. P. Excited for that. As of this this I will be past holiday number 2 !!!! Christmas and New Years will be over before I can blink. :)
All I can say is wow! You have had your share of unlucky moments! Dr Pousti has some good looking work throughout this site. Good luck, I will keep following your story!
Hi Wish, yeah it's been tough. I was so ready to get them fixed. It's been tough watching so many go and come back. :/ but I'm hopeful I will get better soon. Lymes is the worst.
Goodness sweetie!!! What a road. I am hopeful you'll kick this Lyme's in the ass. Stay positive!!!

Update on my Lymes

Well I wish there was a site like Real Self for Lymes disease. I have so many unanswered questions, aches and pains, ups and downs, highs and low moments of wondering if I will ever get better, is my progression ( or seemly lack there of ) normal. I would love to ask a group of Dr.s about pain relief and is what I am going threw normal, can I be fixed and is my medication correct. I would love to talk to other people too about similar issues, symptoms and care. Real Selfers you are very blessed to have each other. Which I know you all know!
Next week will be my fourth week on medication ( again ) I feel a little better today. Not good but better. It's been a really tough three weeks for me with lots of despair and pain. It's really hard to stay positive while wondering if this is how my life will be forever. In other words is this my new normal? I have no insurance which means if I don't get better soon and I need IV medication then I will need to get my boob money refunded so I can pay for my health care. Which clearly is more important than boobs. But that would really blow ladies! I'm getting a little scared somedays because my sister D.D. Is having the same problem but for years. I'm hoping she has Lymes un diagnosed. She has exposure her husband hunts deer. I say hoping she has it because it would hopefully be curable. Any other root cause like M.S. Or rheumatoid is not curable. I made her an appointment with my Dr. She is going for blood work. Her appointment is in Jan. my next is next week.
It has been really hard for me to stay up to date and involved with everyone's surgeries. But I'm still hear! Ok I just wanted to do a fast update on my health. I'm at about 60% I feel happy about that! It's the best I felt in maybe 5 weeks. Let's hope I keep moving forward and it's not just a lucky day. Showers help me feel better so Im going to try to get on with my day. Happy healing ladies your all looking so good!
When you are feeling low remember you will not feel that that forever! I'm sorry to hear your having a hard time with Lyme's disease, it affects everyone so differently. I know that the longer until it is discovered the worse off most people are, so its good that you caught it early, hopefully your sis DD is ok too. You'll be in my thoughts, I'm glad you updated :) its always good to hear from you and I hope that you will be 100% very soon. Ill cross my fingers about the boobie money, that would not be fun, but like you said, health is obv much more important. Be well, Ill be thinking of you and hoping that you feel better. I don't know much about Lyme's but maybe look up things that have helped other people cure/cope with it. And keep your mental state high up there, don't get discouraged :) Were here for you :)
Thank you Csta. I looked it up, it's not very positive information. So now, I usually don't cause it's very discouraging and not good for my mental health :/ Not much is known about it. Other than conflicting information. On a better note you look amazing, wholly cow! I'm soooo happy for you! I love your videos. If I ever get close again I will try to do videos too. You seem like such a genuine and nice person. Many blessings to you!

Frenemies and Irony

I was just sitting here thinking that I was so proud of my self. I have not smoked since I made the appointment in August ( ish ) for surgery with Dr. Pousti. Once I knew I was going I stopped drinking and smoking since we all know they go hand in hand . I really liked them too especially on a Saturday which is a very fast passed long day for me at work. It's was a way to just relax. My husband says it's very ironic that I stopped my naughty guilt pleasures and then I get insanely sick. Stress is a big trigger for me and I have been very stressed but I have managed to stay away from them both. Drinking and smoking to me are like frenemies in a way. You love them and they just act like they love you too. But in reality they are really there to do un imaginable harm to you and your soul. They can be hard to ignore and hard to get rid of but when you finally do it's like a weight has been lifted off your chest and you can breath and be free again.
I hate frenemies and I hated smoking. So glad it's over! I have broken up with them for the last time Lol!
Just a note to say that I'm thinking of you and so proud of you for all you've done to get your health on-track. It truly is the most important thing. Maybe take up yoga to combat the stress?
Great recommendation Loving Life. I work in a wellness center / spa and we have steam rooms saunas a gym and all types of classes. I read some where Lymes won't get better without working out. I plan on working that in as part of my rehabilitation. After sitting around for four months I probably have zero muscle tone....ugh! As soon as I feel a little better I will get to Yoga. Thank you!

I am so happy to hear you are giving yourself some positive reinforcement and praise since you have have stopped smoking and drinking. It's a bummer that the Lyme's disease was contracted right around this time, but I'm guessing you might feel even worse if you were still doing these things.

Thank you for your continued update. We love to hear how you are doing and we're all praying things work out for you so you can have your revision in April. How is your daughter doing? I can't believe your sister might have this too. Hang in there. I'm so amazed at your positive spirit despite your long healing process. Hugs to you!

The strangest thing happened today.

I was sitting on the couch talking to myself. I was saying to my self that I feel better today compared to how I felt over the weekend. My weekend was simply unbearable. My knee swelled up like a balloon and was in a knee brace at work. Which makes everyone ask ...... What's wrong.......I can't escape it. Anyhow, I was thinking : Ok I feel kinda better today. Maybe today is the day I start getting better. Maybe I will be able to get my boobs after all.....then I was wondering to my self if a surgery would bring Lymes out again. I read on line you could relapse with a surgery or major illness bringing it out again. Then my phone went off. It was Dr. Pousti's office. It was the nurse asking me how I was doing. I explained to her how I had to start my treatment all over again. I also told her what I was just thinking about. She said since I have an appointment with my specialist this Thursday that it was something I should find out since I have them holding on to about 7,500 dollars. I could use it back if I can not go for surgery healed or not. In all honesty I don't want to tell this Dr. that I want implants blah blah blah........he is going to look at me like I'm nuts since I'm sooooo sick right now. Clearly I'm hoping I will be better by April. I just feel like the mere mention of something so un important ( to him ) might really make him think I'm nuts! At the same time if it's no longer an option I would love my money back :) but I thought it was so strange they called at that exact moment. So I will tell my Dr. I had it already planned and paid for then I got sick. I really am going to appreciate a vacation to San Diego in April either way. I think I'm taking off two weekends of work and just enjoy life! I'm California Dreamin on such a winter's day. ;)

Thank you ladies for your well wishes and kind words. Hugs to all of you ((( hugs )))
yes, good!! Work it out, sweat it out, you'll (hopefully) feel so much better for it.

Glad to hear you're talking about the Lyme's disease, even though you're getting tired of it. :) As you can see from RealSelf, the more you share, the more you learn. I'm praying for a speedy recovery this time around. I would think the worst case scenario would be to postpone your surgery for a year to make sure it doesn't reoccur. But, still hoping that by April, you'll be back in action and possibly ready for surgery. Happy holidays!

*hear

Back from my specialist

I got the news I got back from my Dr. and the blood work we re-did and he reviewed my original blood work from my family Dr. back in Oct. Dr. said I defiantly have Parvo Virus for adults it can lead to disabling and debilitating pain ( Me ) for up to four months but not limited to this time frame for a very small percentage of people. For the second time now my Lymes test came back negative. Which does not mean I don't have Lymes but my chances at this point could be lower with a negative result. Dr. is recommending another month of antibiotics just in case I have Lymes in addition to Parvo. The good news is I should make a turn for the best really soon. Also neither one of these, bacteria or viral infection's have a chance of coming back while undergoing surgery in the future. So April is still obtainable for surgery. I will call Dr. Pousti's office and let them know I will call them on a month to month for a health up date but hope to kick this crap soon! Yay!!!!!! I think this is some what good news! The virus may in fact be gone but I am recovering from having it attack my joints. So I'm loading up on anti inflammatory medication and supplements to help get my immune system strong. I'm also going to start an anti depressant. I'm feeling blue. It's hard to stay up beat four months into debilitating pain.
Thanks ladies! I hope your all doing well!

Glad to hear April is still on the radar and that you're feeling a bit better. I bet the anti depressants will be helpful after four long months of feeling icky!

I'm sorry that you've had these health set backs. Hopefully by April it will be in the past. I grew up I'm NJ and have since moved to Hawaii. The first time we went camping I learned that there are no ticks in Hawaii, like none. I will keep following your story and wish for your recovery to be soon, soon, soon!

Not much to report

Still feel like shit!
:(((
Sorry you still feel bad. Get better first and then focus on boobies. Hugs!!!
Dang it ! I hope you feel better . I'm still depressed over my back and to top it off I'm getting kidney stones again . Thinking about you . Big Hugs !!!!

Update good news / bad news

Ok I have a concrete diagnosis. I may have been exposed to a bacteria ( Lymes ) or a virus ( Parvo b19 ) which lead to igniting Rhumatoid Arthritis. A pretty severe case of it too. I'm starting meds and I feel better already. But it's a temp. fix. Next they will try to force it into remission. With hard core meds. :( but it could work for a loooooong time. I won't be well enough for surgery in April. I have to get well my body lost tone and mass. I need to just repair. I'm calling Dr. Pousti today to have my money returned. I will ask them to hold my price quote till Oct. If I'm better I would love to go aug or sept for my surgery. I'm not giving up. I waited too long for this and I deserve it. Not only that I found a Plastic surgeon capable of fixing me. Thank you ladies for all your support. I will be back soon. In the mean time good luck and happy healing to all you beautiful sexy ladies ;)
It's ok. This too shall pass!
Thanks! That is the goal. I hope I CAN get surgery with R.A. Once I get into remission of coarse. That's my new diagnosis.

Dr. Pousti's office

They were very kind and wished me and my family well. They did refund my money. All except 500.00 which they hold till I'm ready for surgery again. I asked if they could hold my initial price for a year from the time they issued it. She could not make any promises due to a possible price increase from implant company or other source. I got the impression that I would get the same price or a very small increase could be possible. Which made me very happy because I cane afford thousands more. I'm hopeful I can go one day soon. Who has worse luck than me? I don't know. But it makes me wonder if I should try again. I really need more info about remission and surgery. So this is turning into a whole new beast for me.
How is the new treatment going? I've been thinking of you!
Hi lovinglife2. Thanks for asking. It's been 10 weeks since I have my breast revision with Dr. Poustie. So far so good. I have no pain, breasts are soft. No sign of scar tissues present ( knock on wood) I still have to massage them a lot though.
Not sure what that comment is below. It's a slow process but I'm getting better. Thanks for thinking of me ;) xo I'm out of work trying to get better. I just want my life back :/ . How are things with you Loving Life?

Finally some good news

Ok I finally have good news. This process for me has had a lot of road blocks. I believe everything happens for a reason so.....I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis in February. Since then I have been on a slow road to recovery. Long story short I go back to work tomorrow. I'm going to plan my trip for Oct.
For any ladies out there on Biologics or Dmards here is good news you have to stop medication about two weeks prior to surgery and two weeks after so you can heal properly. Of coarse check with you physician. But as I was told it's not a big deal and I can still have elective surgery.
I'm going to start working on my poster board of wish pics for the Dr. he apparently posts them on his surgery wall as a point of reference ! If there are no more road blocks it will be planning my surgery for Oct or very end of September. When I have a more specific date I will post it. Thank you to all the ladies I hope your doing well I can't wait to be back and involved on real self. Hopefully my experiences will help someone.
Glad to hear you're doing well!!
Hi!!! Yay!! Xo
Hi ;) I read ur profile and how I are doing better ;) I didn't see what u were getting/doing? What are u having done? U are fixing a scar too? ;);)

New Surgery Date!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ...... so.........I called for a new appointment, Vanessa at the office was so super nice and helpful. So fingers crossed I will have no more problems and hold ups. I picked a super comfy hotel in Carlsbad for 5 days. Then 2 days in La Jolla. I will see the Dr. before I leave to go back home to N.J. I'm staying for 7 days since I have had nothing but problems in the far past with my other augmentation like infection which can happen to anyone......I now have a higher chance infection thanks to the meds. I now have to take for Rheumatoid Arthritis. I will be cutting back on my meds in September for surgery. But a 7 day stay makes me feel more comfortable that I will return home with out any problems. I'm not really excited. I'll get there though. Once the implants are in and I'm home I should feel safe to get happy. I've been threw a lot with my chest and just in the last year with having to cancel my trip then getting soo-ooh sick. So I'm in need of some good vibes ladies! !!!! I'm just so sick of thinking about this. I just want it over with. I'm gonna take a deep breath and try to enjoy the process. At worse case I'm gonna have a.nice vacation with my sister and daughter if things don't go my way.
Sending you hugs girl. ..this time will be amazing. ..I just know :)
Yay thanks for the support and good vibrations!
Wow you've been through a lot girl!!! Best wishes on your upcoming surgery.

The Goldilocks Board...in progress

My stomach was hurting ( well, till I started drinking ) while thinking about surgery today. So I started my board for Dr. Pousti to get me in the mood. My printer is jerking me around for some strange reason. So I'm posting it in progress instead of already done. Yes, it may look familiar. Some are Real Selfer's some are random Internet finds and some are classics that others have used. But it's not done, we were having so much fun making it I figured I would post. My daughter is 11 and super cool and mature. She is coming with my sister D.D. and myself to enjoy San Diego while I recover. Because I am so deformed from plastic surgery I'm not worried about giving her the wrong idea......besides she already has more boob than me lol and what ever she decides in life I will support her. :)

Before

Glad you're well!! I was able to shower with the steri-strips without covering them. Doc just said don't submerge them. Might be worth a call to their office to be sure that would be okay for you, too.
Ya know I got Nexcare water proof strips worked perfect. I'll post a pic for other ladies who my one day need to know! Thank you !
Praying the tea worked before you got on the plane. ;) So glad to hear you're not feeling any RA symptoms...hooray! Rest, rest, rest when you get home. Congratulations!

Arrived in San Diego

Ok, so I just left my pre - op with Dr. Pousti. Everyone was really nice. Vanessa was my nurse who did most of my information and paper work. She helped me with sizing too. Then Dr. Pousti came in and we discussed the possibilities of using Alloderm. I will write more after surgery. But I feel s uprising lyrics calm. I want to get out to enjoy some sunshine today. But over all my trust level is very high!

San Diego

Surgery!

Ok here is a pic. Not the best pic of me, but you get the idea. The surgery center nurses and Dr.s were great! Every thing was so low stress. I was unbelievably calm. Dr. Pousti is very calm. Ever worry I had in my old posts like nasty anesthesia taste in my mouth and convolsing from the cold, throwing up........none of that happened. I have no idea what they look like lol or even the C.C s but when peek in surgical bra I feel very happy. Not too big, not too small. Not sure he profile either....lol they will tell me tomorrow. No Alloderm was needed, thank god cause it expensive! Very very very expensive. I loved his honesty. I just had so much trust this time. I knew I was in the right h hands. I m in a normal amount of pain and sleepy. But it's going better than I expected. I will get some pics as I heal. Thank you ladies for your support.

Day after

It's the day after surgery and. I feel pretty damn good. I have an appointment tomorrow to see Dr. Poust. If I have tons of typos from the latest posts. I'm sorry. I'm a bit blurry from and anti nausea patch. I only took 1 anti nausea pill. One I got planed on the couch and ate it went away. The worse thing is the blurry and Ill take that over anything else. The implant size that was decided on in the surgery room was 375 on the good side and 415 on the bad side low profile .

Tomorrow I get to see them

Ok my appointment with Dr. Pousti to take a look is tomorrow. I can not wait to see my new boobies lol Does anyone remember what I need at the airport to get threw security easily? I seen on Real Self posting by someone about that but I don't know where to find the post . I drinking my tea to help me go to the bathroom I'll keep you posted if it works but I'm pretty confident I will have success In the am. My stomach is very hard and feels like a brick but I don't feel an urge to go, I'm pretty comfortable at the moment. I will update soon!

Constipation is sooo bad!

I had to resort to some drastic measures, I drank many cups of laxative tea my stomach still hurts. :( I didn't really get to see them on the last visit but I have another one on Monday where they take pictures. So I will see em soon. He told me to wear surgical bra for ONE MONTH!!!! He also said no showering!!!! I need to keep the strips around my incisions dry!!!!!!! He said to try water proof band aids on the surgical strips but that they need to stay on for 4-6week. God can anyone give me some advise of there own experiences with surgical strips showering and the surgical bra......I'm pretty sure every one rips off that bra ASAP !!!!! I always did. I'm mostly just itchy right now and ready to go home!!!! Oh and NO PAIN FROM RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS . I actually feel like I never had it!

Mistake on post

So I made a mistake when I posted its 375 on my good breast 415 on my bad breast and they are high profiles. I look fairly normal which is what I was going for.idont feel extremely large like when I had implants the first time.

Steri Strip advise........

Well I'm at the airport ready to go home! I'm so happy this is done and over with. I hope for many many years to come. I'm very itchy. But I seen my boobies today and they look grrrreat! Well considering surgery and all. I have fullness everywhere I have no stretch marks. I have a bottom breast and top breast. He made my old shaky looking scars go away and made my nipples a perfect size all the way around. Yay! I can't believe I'm fixed.
So how do I keep these Steri strips dry so I can shower? I can put water proof band aids on the strips? I'm going to put on a soft sports bra right now and put the surgical bra on over the top. I don't feel secure it's loose around my ribs and itchy. Thank you for all your support lady's . I can't wait to play dress up and post!! :)

ahh......finally a shower

Surgical bra

I went to the store and I found Nexcare protective strips that lock out water but still breath and are meant for surgical sites that can't get wet. These worked great!! I decided on a compromise with this itchy surgical bra. It really is like wearing a cactus hair bra. It is also baggy on the rib area and makes me itch even worse than I already do. Having said that I came up with a plan. Now the surgical bra has a upper strap to help my boobs settle down into the pocket so I get it's important to wear for the next month. ( Yep. That's what the Dr. said with a very serious face) So, I put on a nice new flexible soft sports bra with a lot of stretch. (Not a tight one that smooshes you) . Then I put on a cami with the built in bra. Then I put the surgical bra over the top. Ooh boy do I feel comfortable. After the shower I also put on a holistic anti itch cream that seems to all have worked like a charm. I also feel like night time at the end of my day when I put on Jammie's and get ready for bed is really long enough to wear the surgical bra.......a good 10 hours a day. If anyone has experienced this as not not being a good Idea about not wearing it 24 hours a day please let me know. I truly love all the support you ladies provide thank you!!

New pic

They look great!!! Congrats!!!
Thank you Cat your looking pretty good yourself! I'm finally allowing myself to feel happy! My son is starting to fall asleep and you know what that means. Nap time is mommy time.......dress up time lol I'm lighting a fire in the pit tonight and burning all my padded bras!!!!! Lmao! I'm so so happy.

Massaging....

I still have a lot of dropping to do on my right side which needed more work. It's also bruise on the right side still. The surgi strips also don't look too good in about 4-6 weeks they will come off so I'll probably post them undressed around that time. For now I better get going on the massages. I feel like they have already come down the way of swelling. We all heard others say this before and now it's my turn......I hope they don't get much smaller lol. But where I was coming from really I should just be happy to have breasts again and I am! These pics are very hard to take too. You guys get such clarity.......I'll try harder lol
Haha that last part made me laugh. :) you look great!

more pics

Looking great-thanks for the pics! Hang in there. :)
Hi pretty lady thanks for stopping by. Hope your feeling good.

Surgical pics

I asked the office for my pictures in surgery they were happy to email them to me. I asked if I could post them on Real Self but didn't hear back from them about it. I just tried to copy and paste with no luck. I'm not the best when it comes to figuring these things out maybe my 11 year old can help me when she gets home from her dads lol. But the surgical pics are great. It shows what he intends to fix with his makings then the final result pics with no Steri strips and no bruising. They looked great in the surgery pics. I just can't figure out yet how to post.........
If your doctor's office sent you the pictures via email, be sure to download/save them first to you computer. Then follow the instructions on this link. Send me a PM if you need additional help!
I'm just so so happy for you...I knew that he was the right one for you. ...enjoy being complete and perfect!!!! Big hugs Shelly xoxo

My R.A. has returned..........

I am having a tough time playing dress up and snapping good pics to post. I have been laid up in bed since Friday cause my feet were hurting so bad that I couldn't walk. Um.....to be completely honest I deserve it, I was feeling soo good I said to my self "pizza" but gluten and milk create inflammation in my body. So it's my fault. I have been cleared to start one of my medications tomorrow. Both of my major meds come via needles. But believe it or not it hurts so bad I can't wait!!!! Then I can enjoy fall, pumpkin picking, decorating and all the things I love about this time of year with the kids. I have been driving with no problems. Im not really driving anywhere far. I start work on friday. Busiest week of the year for us but It's not very profitable ( to much to explain ) so if I just remember to take it easy and run on time I'll be ok. I definitely feel like my breast are healing very fast and very well with low amount of breast pain.
Glad you are healing well. Can't wait to see some pics!!
Lol, I'm not the best selfie taker! Maybe Friday when I get ready for work I will snap a good one. .....
Darn pizza! So sorry you're in such pain. Hope you get your shots today.

You inspired me to start a new forum related to breast augmentation and preexisting autoimmune disease. Hope you can comment once you're feeling better. Healing hugs to you!

Bad day- Mommy Melt Down ......venting

I tried for a long time to get these surgical pics up with no luck. My breast are feeling good and are starting to soften up. I am still held back from doing all my mommy stuff though. My 2 1/2 year old has a great concept of not banging into me but no help at all in fact I was getting NO!!! all day long. Its hard to bend over and clean up after a family of four after surgery. I cant sleep, my lil man needs an unexpected surgery at 6:30 am. A Hernia, I hear its common. My 11 year old ( who thinks she is 20 ) daughter is in competitive cheer.....anyone that has been through that......well enough said. She has come up with this knee injury a few days before a competition, rushed her to Dr. today they said no competition or practice....which I can NOT do. Rushed her off to practice. She promises me she can do it and compete. But after this competition I probably have to break her heart and be the mean mom and pull her till Ortho specialist clears her. (I think it is a problem from her Lymes disease thing last year). All while un medicated for my R.A. dragging around a 2 1/2 year old. It's Spa Week at work starting on ( for me ) Friday-Monday booked solid, yep these are my first day's back to work. Her dad is taking her to competition on Sat. but I need to be up at 5 am to get her ready hair make up the whole bit, then off to work. I think at her cheer practice tonight I had like a melt down after the coaches guilted me again for not being able to take off for her competition day, as if I didn't feel bad enough. God, I think I had an anxiety attach or like a claustrophobia attach when all the girls and moms were circulation the gym screaming and yapping. I have to send out a few apologies tomorrow. I think I had a melt down and started crying as soon as I ran out the door. I could go on but I am boring my self now. God I wish I had just one more of the Valium from surgery right about now! You KNOW they are ALL gone..........
Because of my Breast Aug. and R.A. I cant take my son to surgery, its all on hubby. I just popped a different muscle relaxer so off to sleep soon. Yay! Every mom has that day, especially when you have a 2 1/2 year old that you just cant take it anymore and melt down...........this was me today. I wont probably be around for a weekish lets hope when I'm back its with my sanity and pictures lol the E.R. ones look incredible......... I think.......from where I was coming from........Im going to bed, say a few prayers and try to drift off.......Many blessing to all the ladies in recovery =) and not =)

and ........

I thought I was all cleared to start my R.A. meds I need to clarify for future Auto Immune people who may go in for surgery. Dr. Pousti said I could start one medication the Metheltrexate but my R.A. DR. said Not till mid next week. Right now its just Celebrex and Tylenol and Im ok so thats good news. So my R.A. Dr. wins..........that will be 3 weeks out of surgery when I can restart. Time really does fly AFTER surgery lol.
Im glad to hear your happy. I too have been disfigured from past surgeries where just scared to spend more money trying fix my breast. I have surgery set up with Dr Pousti dec 4 but lately been second guessing it just fear of spnding the mney and coming out the same. Its hard to keep your hopes up aftr so many broken promise just open your pocket book. But so would like to feel lik women again not creature and be able to take my clothes off in front my husband again.
Omg! I totally understand!! I personally have no regrets with Dr. Pousti. It's why I went all the way out there.

New pics

So here are a few new pics today is a much better day!
Your boobs are looking soo good!!!

old pic

This is what he fixed.....my pre op breasts

Pre and Post op markings

I can't believe I figured this out finally. I'm proud if this! Oh and of my results! I know it's not perfection. But I am very different from most of the ladies on Real Self. ( I think ) It's been a long time and I feel really goof again. My husband actually showed some intrest in me and the new girls
He wasnt THE MOST supportive because of my history and now my health with auto immune. But he was warming up to them today lol! He he never did I didn't care. This was for me! :)

Queen of typos

** goof - good
** interest
** If
I'm so happy for you hugs Shelly xoxo
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti and Vanessa were calm and cool. Everything was a smooth flow. I never felt anxious or nervous. The surgical center was great too. State of the art. Everthing I could need to stay warm they had and that is a major bonus that made this a great experience. I normally hate waking up from anesthesia but this time it was just fine. I never experience anything that I disliked from my prior surgeries. Dr. Pousti and the office were willing to do anything to accommodate me, give me options to help me get the best possible result. I recomend him to anyone. Get it done right the first time ladies. Go to Dr. Pousti. If you are like me and have had bad results and you are tiered of bad surgery, where you are just scared to fix the problems then.....go see Dr. Pousti. Don't let a problem turn into disfiguration like I did. There is a Dr. who can fix you. I never felt anxious or scared in there office. Not even at the surgery center. Today I went in for my last visit with Dr. Pousti and Vanessa. ThIs was the first time of really seeing my breasts.They looked great. Dr. did everything I asked for and more. I officially look normally again. The Dr. asked me to speak to a potential group of customers where he showed them my before picture and then me after surgery. One of the women was so taken back by how good my result was that I cried from being so happy from what she said. They gave me a Pousti Tee and I said my thank you s and good byes. I never thought the day would come that I would ever consider surgery on my chest again. I thank Real Self, the ladies that pointed me in the direction of Dr. Pousti and the many women who bravely posted there pictures and discussed their problems and experiences so openly. Thank you Dr. Pousti for giving me back what I thought would be impossible, normal breast and feeling like a woman again. I waited a very long time for this moment. I finally feel free to be happy and enjoy the moment.