Revision Rhino with Dr. Majmundar - Best Decision I Ever Made - Alpharetta, GA

Back in 2002 I was hit with a line drive and my...

Back in 2002 I was hit with a line drive and my nose was badly damaged. At the time, I underwent major reconstructive surgery and the outcome, while I could breath again, cosmetically was unappealing. I had a deep depression in the center of my nose, my nose was upturned, pinched in and the nostrils were exposed. I felt like all people saw when they looked at me was nostrils...... The same surgeon went in again to make the nose look more "normal" in appearance, but I was left with a very unnatural look. I felt like all people saw when they looked at me were my nostrils..... Years passed and I thought this was the nose I was stuck with for the rest of my life..... ENTER in 2014 Dr. Mike Majmundar, I found his name while looking through various websites..... I went to see him for fillers, but he was also known for rhino. I did not think anything could be done with my nose, but he explained exactly what he could do and said he could give me a more natural look. I was extremely nervous about revision rhino, but I thought long and hard about having the procedure...... Well, I ultimately decided I would give him a try. He explained again and again what he would do and was extremely kind and patient with me. While I was nervous, I felt I had chosen the right surgeon..... I DID! I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am with the outcome. The day of surgery I was terrified. Dr. Majmundar calmly explained the surgery again to me for the millionth time ;-), and set me at ease. I was concerned about recovery, but by the second day I was moving around with no issues and only felt discomfort, but no real pain.

Day 7, he removed the cast from my nose, I was terrified to look in the mirror, but when I did, even though there was still swelling, I was amazed. I was no longer "nostril girl" , I had a normal looking nose and the deep depression in the center of my nose was gone!!!!!!! I am three weeks out now and I could not be happier. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made!!!!! For me, the key was finding a gifted surgeon who focuses on giving patients a natural look!

Each day the swelling goes down more and more and I become even more pleased with my decision. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Majmundar. Not only is he a gifted surgeon, but he will also take the time to listen and explain everything over and over again until you feel comfortable!
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mike Majmundar is a gifted surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone interested in revision rhino or initial rhino. I have also gone to him for fillers and would recommend him for this as well - his focus is a natural look as opposed to making someone look "overdone". If you are interesting in looking like you, but only better, then he is the surgeon you should see!