Juvederm/Botox Tear Troughs- 11s- NL Folds- Chin Line - Alabama, AL

I'm so glad I did had this done! As you can tell...

I'm so glad I did had this done! As you can tell by the before photo, I had lost quite a lot of volume in my face due to weight loss and age... I always looked sad and tired.. I wanted to do something other than surgery..(not that brave yet) That's when I decided to go for the Juverderm and Botox..It has been 7 days and I'm loving it! I had numbing cream applied about 30 minutes before the injections...It was easy and almost pain free..The first day I could feel it under the skin...It felt a little tight and hard...The 2nd day....I had some small bruising,slight swelling and soreness,nothing bad...Today,6 days later, I still have a few yellowish bruises (almost gone completely) The Botox was for the 11s and crows feet...

You don't need a facelift! You look beautiful.
Thank you! Just updated my photo. I have no bruises or bumps, everything is smooth. Still very pleased with results. I will definitely keep this up OR have a facelift.....No way am I going back to flat face. LOL
im really thinking t having this treatment . thanks for your help ..chin up all the way love x
p.s you look AMAZING glad your really pleased
You look beautiful. I can definitely tell a noticeable difference. I have had both done also and love it. I figure if I keep this up maybe I'll never get the facelift bug.

Wow, assuming that your profile picture is your after pic, you are looking great!! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures with us. It looks like it erased several years! I'm so glad to hear the discomfort was minimal too. How many days did it take for the Botox to kick in for you?

Hello Megan, Thank you! I could feel the botox starting to work after 3 days. I've had botox two other times. The first time it took at least 7 or 8 days. This is some strong stuff! LOL

I'm guessing you went to a different office/injector this time, is that right?

Good guess, that is correct. I will continue with this office. The physician and his staff really put me at ease, enjoyed the experience..

Yeah, its amazing to me how much results can vary from injector to injector - so glad you found a good one!! :)

I love my botox! It's absolutely perfect. I'm not so sure about the juvederm though :/ I can feel knots underneath my skin. They aren't visible but can definitely be felt. I went back and talked to the DR about this. He thought everything was fine. I've been searching on this site for more info. Any ideas?

I have heard of that before. You might find the answer Nissan Pilest, MD provides in this Q&A to be helpful:

Can Juvederm Be Felt Under the Lips?