Accutane is Life Changing (Age 15) - Texas

I am 15. I started getting acne in 5th grade and...

I am 15. I started getting acne in 5th grade and it got more and more severe. I became afraid of getting scarring and my acne was getting very bad.

All i can say about this product is that it never effected me negatively besides drying me out, but it worked wonderfully. i was soooo afraid of starting it but everytime i had to get my blood taken or take another pill, i would just picture my skin clear again. i took 30mg for 7 months and never get any acne!! i have a little bit of scarring but not anything too bad.

im sooo glad i took Accutane. and i know its cheesy but it seriously boosted my self esteem and changed my life. i actually get compliments on my skin now! i almost cried when i went to the MAC cosmetics store and she said "you dont need that much coverage! just use powder because you have gorgeous skin". absolutely amazing medicine and i now have 4 friends on it. all positive results. my advice to you is to try it.

He was very persistent in all the right ways and kept me going

So glad you don't have to wear all that make-up anymore! Your skin looks absolutely beautiful and you look 5-10 years younger than the first picture! Embrace your skin, now... it's amazing :)
Your skin looks amazing. I'm starting accutane in September and i am really scared. I gatherd the information but I still don't feel that it's enough.
Hello. I have a daughter who is 16 and we just got back from the dermatologist today. She's going to start using Accutane in a month, after all the IPledge stuff comes back. Why did you say that you were on it on two different times? How long did you use it? She has tried Doxycycline, Doryx, and Solodyn, combined with Micro Retin-A and still nothing worked. This is our last resort. Just a little worried about the side effects I've read
Thats what i went through! Nothing worked. I have been on Accuntane two different times because i needed a second dose and now my skin has been clear for months. i mean i'll get a random pimple every now and then but its literally like...one. and i noticed they go away much faster now too, especially if i put something on it. Now i just use the Mario Badescu drying lotion for spot treatment. I recommend it 100%!
I am in basically the same boat. I am 15 and have had acne since sixth grade. I have tried a lot of different things such as antibiotics, differin, and countless over the counter acne treatments. I am worried about trying accutane and my dermatologist wants to try other things first but he ultimately thinks i will need accutane to completely clear it. You are giving me hope!! Thanks!!
Hello, I am considering starting accutane, I am from the Houston area but would love to know where you got your accutane from because you got it for a good price! Thanks!
oh! i am near Bedford, Texas in the Tarrant County area and i had Doctor Farris in North Richland Hills
im seeing the dermotologist in a few days. ive been taking doxycycline for about a solid year. it hasnt done anything at all. im hoping to take accutane. did your doctor recommend it? And what else have you taken before?
i have tried that and some other pills. for my doctor, accutane was a last resort. BUT he highly recommended it and said it was safe, and that the warnings about it are SUPER few and far between.
what dosage where you taking? and did you have body acne as well?
uhmm 40 mg
some but not too much
omg wow im starting accutane im soo nervouss! im really glad it worked for you i hope it does the same for me:)
me too! good luck!
I'm about to start it too and a little bit nervous about the acne getting worse before it gets better. My acne is very mild, but I am starting to get the cysts. Ugh! Good luck though!
Same! I'm worried about the your-acne-gets-worse-before-it-gets-better side effect :/ I just started it today though! 20 mg every second day for 2 weeks