Revision on Bridge, Still Lots of Swelling

I had a Revision Rhinoplasty 8 months ago on the...

I had a Revision Rhinoplasty 8 months ago on the bridge of my nose.

the swelling on the bridge still comes and goes. and sometimes it's so bad that when I squeeze the lower part of the bridge(the cartilage), it seems like it's full of water because it makes a noise as if water has been trapped there. so I squeeze the water out and then when I lie down or after a few minutes, the fluid comes back and makes my nose look swollen (spongy) again.

is this a permanant side effect of the surgery or will it ever go away. also, since the spongy part makes my nose look bigger, would it be a bad thing to go through another surgery in a few months to make the structure thinner?

What happened to my response to the doctors about this topic? I guess it got deleted!!
I'm suffering exactly the same symptoms even after 6 years of my revision rhinoplasty. It's like living in hell: when it's warm, when I exercise, when I lie down, when I have my menstruation, among many other things, my nose gets swollen and, sometimes, red as well. What did you do? Did you undergo another surgery to make your nose thinner? I am thinking about the same, but I don't know if it will worsen this permanent edema (that comes and goes) even further. I hope you have been able to resolve it.
wow! this is the first time I come across someone who has the same symptoms as mine. I think about another surgery almost everyday but I'm too afraid! I guess I'm just hopeful that a miracle will happen. Thanks for your comment.