Revision on Bridge, Still Lots of Swelling

I had a Revision Rhinoplasty 8 months ago on the...

I had a Revision Rhinoplasty 8 months ago on the bridge of my nose.

the swelling on the bridge still comes and goes. and sometimes it's so bad that when I squeeze the lower part of the bridge(the cartilage), it seems like it's full of water because it makes a noise as if water has been trapped there. so I squeeze the water out and then when I lie down or after a few minutes, the fluid comes back and makes my nose look swollen (spongy) again.

is this a permanant side effect of the surgery or will it ever go away. also, since the spongy part makes my nose look bigger, would it be a bad thing to go through another surgery in a few months to make the structure thinner?

What happened to my response to the doctors about this topic? I guess it got deleted!!
I'm suffering exactly the same symptoms even after 6 years of my revision rhinoplasty. It's like living in hell: when it's warm, when I exercise, when I lie down, when I have my menstruation, among many other things, my nose gets swollen and, sometimes, red as well. What did you do? Did you undergo another surgery to make your nose thinner? I am thinking about the same, but I don't know if it will worsen this permanent edema (that comes and goes) even further. I hope you have been able to resolve it.
wow! this is the first time I come across someone who has the same symptoms as mine. I think about another surgery almost everyday but I'm too afraid! I guess I'm just hopeful that a miracle will happen. Thanks for your comment.
Have you consulted with different doctors about your symptoms? What have they told you? I'm considering a 2nd revision to narrow the middle vault area, but what if it gets even worse? :( I cannot have a normal life, because I'm so self-conscious about the changes of my nose that I avoid social situations. I'm interested in the feedback you have from the experts you may have consulted. Thank you!
I came across this lymphatic massage... I think it helps to dis-congest the area. Hope it works for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O3sw6U_l4E
Sorry about your situation. I decided 3 years ago to not allow this nose issue to stop me from living my life. Especially since I'm too afraid to go through another surgery. I even met the man of my dreams and got married, and im very happy that I didnt sit at home all these years... I've been consulting w a few doctors. They think the upper third of my nose can get thinner/more even since the bones moved after the surgery. They dont suggest further reduction of the soft tissue/cartilage and that they can only try to remove as much scar tissue as they can from that area to make both sides sit better on the structure but the skin can never become as thin as before. have you consulted with a doctor? what did they tell you?
Thanks for the link! I'll try it...
my nose is spony too, i had primary rhino 3 weeks ago. did you have the spongy thing at 1 month? let me know send me a message