My Lower Body Lift and Breast Lift After 120 Pound Weight Loss - Houston, TX

There are no cons, only pros! I had a lower body...

There are no cons, only pros! I had a lower body lift and breast lift on September 24, 2009 and it has been the best thing I have ever done for myself. After a 120 pound weight loss, I had problems with excess skin and saggy breasts which were causing problems while exercising.

From my initial consultation with Dr. Lo I knew he was the right doctor for me to bring me through the remainder of my weight loss journey. He was kind, patient, open and answered all my questions - you can tell he loves helping his patients!

The surgery itself was much easier than I thought. I was pain free within three days of surgery, and my incisions were almost completely healed within three weeks. I am six weeks post-op today and am feeling great and ready to get back to my CrossFit exercise program and get back on my road bike! Let's hope Dr. Lo releases me for exercise after my six-week follow-up visit tomorrow!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I truly believe my Dr. is the best in the business on excess skin removal after massive weight loss.