Juvederm for NL Folds.

I was extremely nervous as I am new to cosmetic...

I was extremely nervous as I am new to cosmetic procedures. I researched for months in Chicago online about juvererm and spent time looking for the right plastic surgeon. I decided to go with a Dr. in NYC who came highly recommended when I was there on business.

I had it done on a Friday and was able to go to work on Monday. Very minimal downtime. I had slight bruising that was not noticeable w/ concealer.

He gave me 2 units, price was very reasonable considering I had it done in Manhattan. Took 5 years off my face and will be flying back to see him to do it again. I am very happy with the results.

I highly reccommended my facial filler provider. He has an impeccable bedside manner, he sits and listens, very soft spoken, gentle, and to top it off A JOB WELL DONE. Thanks Doctor Shafer for shedding a few years off.
Looking for provider to do Hyaluronic Acid filler in CT.

RealSelf's Connecticut doctor directory is a good place to start. You can filter doctors further by location or treatment(s) offered.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr.'s bedside manner is impeccable. He made me feel very comfortable and was communicative throughout the procedure. He used a dental block so the only pain I experienced was w/ the needle to numb the area. His assistant was also very professional and I felt completely at ease. I walked out looking great and had minimal swelling from the block.