Bruises from Juvederm Under Eyes

I had this procedure under both eyes. I had quite...

I had this procedure under both eyes. I had quite a bit of brusing which my Doctor said was normal.

It has now been 3 months and I still have brusing under both eyes. My Doctor says he ahs no idea and has never seen anything like it. Hihs only comfort is for me to see a make up artist? Hundreds of dollars later I'm spending more to cover this mistake.

What happened? How can I correct this?

If Dr B thinks that YAG and IPL help with discolourations from juvederm - whether they be bruising, vascular issues, hemosiderin staining or Tyndall effect - then that is enough recommendation for me. And thanks Dr B for the warning about the potential cost but after 9 months of this hell, I have no problem in spending thousands if I could just get it fixed!!!! I am terrified of something going wrong with laser (as Virginia already knows because I have written about it under her review) but clearly nothing else is going to fix it. I am making a laser appointment on Monday and I will let you know what I find out. Wish me luck! K
Again the internet is not a good forum to help you. Go seek other opinions in person to help. Best of Luck Dr. Blinski,MIAMI
Internet? I'm not searching the internet. Please re -check my post.
Syracuse Plastic Surgeon

My problems of circles under my eyes draws more attention now then before. My Doctor has no answers other than where make up? It has now been 8 months, no change. Where can I go for answers?