Juvederm - Duckbill Lips

I had Juvaderm injected and now my lips look like...

I had Juvaderm injected and now my lips look like Duckbills. I look terrible. My whole bottom of my face is swollen and my lips are terribly large for my small face.

Is this just swelling, or are they going to stay that way for a long time? Is there anything that I can do to help this?

$250.00 is a small price to pay, but if the clinic purchases large amounts of the product then the company probably gives them a fabulous deal. We order at least 10 syringes a week where I work and get a fantastic deal. Sometimes the company reps will also recommend selling a syringe at cost so that a patient can receive full correction in one visit instead of only paying only what they can afford and not being happy with the results.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you go to get your work done?

The product that I used to plump up my lips was purchased at: {edited} The Owner Laurie Sanders promises that this product is exactly the same as Sculptra but it is called Vitalift Ultra Plus. My lips are still plump, feel good and look fabulous. Yes, the cost seems to be way too low, but that is the price that she charrges. Try it, you won't be sorry.

Edited by Sharon: Please share third-party links via private contact only. You can send private messages to other members by clicking on their username and then clicking the email icon.