Indentation on Side of Nose After Rhinoplasty

I recently had nose surgery to decrease the width...

I recently had nose surgery to decrease the width of my nose. I still have a long way to go to see the change in size, because presently, although more narrow, it appears around the same in overall size.

The two biggest cons to having surgery is not being able to smile for a few weeks, and having to wait for the end result.

I recently had my nose done. My had my nasal...

I recently had my nose done. My had my nasal bones brought in, a small bump removed, the tip reduced and the my nostrils brought in. It is now day 14 and I have dent on one side of my nose, which appeared the day after my cast came off and seems to be getting more indented as time passes on. The indentation begins around half way down my nose- on the right side of nasal bone, and ends around half way down the side tip of my nose. I am wondering if this is normal, and if the dent will get better on it's own or what can be done to fix it.... although I know I need to wait for a final result which I realize won't be for at least another year or two.
Mari, It's been over a year since your surgery. How is your nose? Did the dent go away?
Please tell me how long did it take for your dent to go away?
I am also post op of a rhinoplasty. I made a month and 5 days today. I have accepted to be patience cuz I also have a dent on the right of my nose, which freaked me out. I spoke to my PS and he told me it takes time for the swelling to go down and that everything will even out. He said to don't worry the dent will disappear. So I am optimistic and hoping for the best. LN