Can I Use Wrinkle Cream After an Ematrix Treatment?

What kinds of creams do you use after eMatrix ? Williamsville and Clarence eMatrix

Thank you for posting this important question. It helps guide eMatrix patients as to how to take care of their skin after an eMatrix procedure.

As a general rule, I recommend a combination of ceramide booster cream (Elevase) along with a retinoid cream (RR Retinoid Repair). Both of these products are available from Kare Skin. 

Sublative Ematrix in Los Angeles

We advise patients to use Retinoids before and after Ematrix sublative treatments to improve the skin and reduce sebum. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Can I Use topicals after eMatrix treatment

With any treatment to your skin, you should always ask your treating physician which topicals are best after your treatment.

Usually it is ideal to wait until you have completely healed from the matrix treatment, likely 3-5 days prior to restarting any topicals treatments.

Always use sunscreen to protect your skin

Lori A. Brightman, MD