Worried About Rhinoplasty Result (18 Days PO), Nose Looks Piggy, Will this go Away? (photo)

Hi, I asked the surgeon not to make me look piggy but at the moment I think I look like a complete pig. Will this go away with the swelling? Will the tip dropping slightly? Also, there looks like there is some asymmetry with my nostrils and my septum looks really bulky. I really need some reassurance as I feel very, very low at the moment. I wouldn't do anything stupid but I am having thoughts about how I am going to get through the rest of my life (looking like this). Thanks

Pig nose after 18 days?..be patient

+1
I would certainly discuss this early result with your surgeon so you can get some reassurance.  It is a very early time after surgery and there is a highly likely that things will improve with time.  Do not, however, ignore the fact that you are feeling uncertain.  Get the answers you need so you can go forward with confidence.

Piggy nose at two weeks after rhinoplasty

+1

At two weeks after rhinoplasty the nose is quite swollen. I would be patient and give it time to settle down.  Good luck.

+1

ONLY 18 days post op! Wait at least 3 months to determine if you do not like the appearance. Plus you failed to post a before photo to compare!