Only 700CC of Fat Taken from Stomach. How Long Should Swelling Last?

First of all I would like to say I refer to this site frequently. I appreciate the input you all give. I got breast implants removed, capsular contracture proved to be a problem twice. So he put some fat from my stomach in my breasts, not a lot. Breasts look great 1 week post op. They are small but great. My question is my for my stomach. Swelling for a small amount should last about how long? I'm hoping a couple of weeks.

Swelling from liposuction

+2

I think you are right on target thinking it will be a couple of weeks of swelling.  Things will likely not be completely down in a month, but mostly so.  Remember that you may have to wear compression garments for some time to maximize your outcome.... be patient!

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Small Fat Transfer and Abdominal Swelling after Liposuction

+1

If a small amount of lipoaspirate was taken, the swelling should be less.  I always recommend compression garment for 4 weeks in this case.  However, the swelling may be markedly improved in 2 or 3 weeks.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Swlling after #Liposuction

+1

it will most likely take 3-4 weeks for the swelling to completely subside. its best to wear your compression garment and follow up with your doctor regularly

Abdominal swelling after fat transfer

+1

Thanks for your question.  The amount you had removed from your stomach is not necessarily a small amount.  Swelling can last several weeks with liposuction.  Most of the swelling will probably be gone by 4-6 weeks but there will be some residual swelling for several months.  Good luck!

Post tummy liposuction

+1

700 cc's isn't a small amount really.  In any event, most swelling should be gone within three months, but final remaining swelling will take a year or so.

sek

Fat harvesting from stomach

+1

Fat harvesting from stomach will cause swelling and firmness that can last a few months.