I Am Wondering if the Size of my Breasts Will Change As the Implants Soften and Settle?

I am four weeks post-op with HP 350cc gummy silicone. I am worried as the implants soften that I will lose a cup size and be a b. I was a 32A (buy couldn't fill the whole bra cup) pre-op. I workout and have quite developed chest muscles which is why I got the surgery because I basically had all muscle and bottom breast tissue. Initially I was a D post off but as the swelling goes down I am C. I don't want to get any smaller and am worried I will. Any advice? I know, full results in a year! : )

Position but not size of your breast implants will change after 4 weeks postop

Thank you for your question. After 4 weeks post breast reconstruction the implants will settle but the size of your breast that is the cup size should remain the same. If you are concerned see your plastic surgeon.