I Was Wondering Will Medicaid Cover Skin Laser Treatment in Nyc if Not How Much Would It Run? (photo)

I've had gotten bitten up very bad from bed bugs about 2 years ago I tried so many things to get rid of the bite marks and nothing works so a friend of mine told me about skin laser treatment and how that might be the only resolution left so I would like to know if medicaid will cover it if not how much will it run in NYC

Brown marks from bug bites

It is probable that a laser will not remove these marks,even though laser is not covered by Medicaid. There is a reasonably priced Cosmetic Clinic in the Department of Dermatology at Bellevue Hospital in New York City that can answer that question.