Just noticed exposed cartilage inside nose next to septum after septoplasty/rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago

It's located about 1/4 inch or so inside of my nose, next to the septum. Some dissolvable sutures did come out, but I can feel that there's more sutures and I'm careful not to disturb them. I'm worried now.

Rhinoplasty complications

+1
If it's a small area of exposure Iwould recommend   keeping it moist with antibiotic ointment and allowing it to heal slowly. You should call your surgeon and see them in followup soon.

Good Luck

Possible exposure of cartilage after rhinoplasty surgery

+1
If you have concerns about any part of your recovery or outcome after surgery, it is best to consult with your surgeon as soon as possible. After all, if you trusted that person to operate on your nose in the first place, it seems to me that it would take some fairly unusual circumstances to lose confidence in the care that they are providing.   If for some reason you are skeptical about the answers you are receiving then it is best to obtain a second opinion from another experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Michael A. Epstein, MD