I Got White Head on Face or Milla is There Any Treatment for It?

Treatment for whiteheads and milia

+1

Whiteheads are deeply clogged pores.  Oil-free products, exfoliation and tretinoin cream, along with extractions, help.

Milia are tiny white bumps on the surface of the skin.  They need to be extracted.

Consult with a board certified dermatologist who can remove whiteheads and milia without any scarring.

Toronto Dermatologist

I Got White Head on Face or Milla is There Any Treatment for it?

+1

Hello, this will require a cosmetic dermatologist. If this is not corrected appropriately it could result in additional treatment. Good luck to you.

White Head vs Milia

+1

Yes, There are several treatments available for this problem. The most common which I highly recommend is incision and drainage which should be performed by someone who is highly experienced in order to avoid scarring.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.