When is the Earliest You Would Allow Patient to Get Eye Brows Waxed After Blepharoplasty(up/lower)?

Mine was 3 weeks ago. Thank you!

Brow Waxing after Eyelid Bleph

+2

If you had a routine upper eyelid lift without any brow lifting, then I think you could safely have your brows waxed about 4 weeks after the surgery.  But you might notice more swelling or inflammation in the area of your eyelids than you would ordinarily see.  If there was any dissection under or close to the brows, then check with your surgeon, and I would probably wait a few months to be safe.  A lower eyelid bleph should not have any effect brow waxing.

Web reference: http://www.pbplasticsurgery.com