My Left Eyelid is Dropping. I Have Done a 3D CT Scan. the Doctor Say Nerves Above the Eye Are Tired. What Are my Options?

Drooping eyelid.

+1

Asymetical eyelid level can have a multitude of underlying causes howevever most can be sorted out by an exam and history.  The CT scan also likely helped eliminate some underlying causes for a drooping eyelid.  Usually the cause is related to the muscle and tendon attached to the eyelid.  This can be corrected by an operation to tighten the tendon attachment to the eyelid.  A surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons is trained sort out the possible causes and to handle the correction. 

Charleston Plastic Surgeon

+1

The first concern is to rule out a treatable cause of your eyelid droop. Once that workup is complete you can look at options to fix the eyelid droop. The usual procedure is a ptosis repair which tightens the eyelid elevating muscle to elevate the eyelid and improve symmetry. This is a procedure that requires alot of experience to create a natural looking result. Oculoplastic surgeons tend to have the most experience with this type of repair. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon