When I Can Lift Weights and Run After FUE Hair Transplant?

hi all, 15 days ago I made a FUE HT. The clinic advised me to rest 14 days for lifting weights. It's been a while and I have really wanted to go to the gym, but I read on forums that care must be taken with blood pressure and pulse after a HT, do not know if this is true or not, I made a mess. Most doctors say that after 14 days and you can go to the gym, I'm a fan of deadlifts, press and squats Also I have another question, is I can start taking pills multivitamin omega 3 and 15 after my HT?

Exercise after hair transplant

+2

Two weeks sounds about right for your rather strenuous excercise routine. However it is best to follow the instructions of your surgeon as he/she has all the details of your surgery and any use of ancillary medications that might present problems. 

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Down time after a hair transplant and recovery

+2

It is best to follow the advice of your FUE hair transplant doctor. It depends on the size of the case and other factors.  It can be 3-14 days before you can engage in such activities. The vitamins and such, should be ok soon after the procedure.  

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist

Activity after FUE

+1

You should be ok to resume your activities at the gym at 14 days, but you should confirm with your surgeon what their specific instructions are to your case and the size of the transplant.  

Angela Sturm, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon