What is the Average Cost of Juvederm Per Unit?

Juvederm costs

+2

Juvederm is not dispensed in units, the way Botox is. It is injected from syringes, usually 0.8 cc in size.

The average cost for Juvederm in our area is about $600 per syringe injected by a physician.

The injection of Juvederm is very technique dependent, especially in difficult areas such as the cheeks, lower eyelids, tear trough, corners of the mouth, etc.

Juvederm is not sold per unit

+2

Elaine, Juvederm is not sold per "unit." Botox is sometimes sold per "unit," which may lead to some confusion. Also there are two kinds of Juvederm, Juvederm Ultra and Juvederm UltraPlus. It is typically sold per syringe. The prices can vary widely, ranging anywhere from $400 per syringe to $1000 per syringe. However, there is more than just the cost. If you find a good price per syringe, but the person injecting it has no idea wat they are doing, then you are not going to be too happy. It is better to get recommendations and find a good injector. Like most things in life, you get what you pay for. You might also want to ask about Juvederm Events at your doctors office - these events often give nice discounts for trying the product. Good luck.

David Shafer, MD

Juvederm without nerve blocks every time

+1
Typically a 1 cc syringe of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, which can be enough for most patients for treatment of the lips or the nasolabial folds, is $600. Some patients may benefit from 2 syringes.  Make sure that the person injecting the Juvederm is a board certified plastic surgeon. Nurse injectors just do not have enough skill, training, education, or expertise to inject fillers.

Gary Lawton, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Average Cost of Juvederm

+1
Juvederm is a great facial injection but it is sold by the syringe and not the unit.  Syringe prices vary per area in the country and are largely based on the skill and experience of the physician injecting the product.  My personal philosophy is "less is more" in regards to the number of syringes injected.  I find all too often patients are "over-injected" with too much product and I am consulted to dissolve the product and "fix it". I recommend you find a skilled board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with facial injections for the best cosmetic results.

Michele S. Green, MD

Cost of Juvederm

+1
Juvederm is sold by syringes and the prices can vary from $400-$1,000 per syiringe depending on the area of the country that you live in. Seek an experienced injector and see their before and afters before deciding.

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm Cost

+1
In Toronto, Ontario, the cost is usually by the syringe, and it is $600-850 depending on the product administered. Voluma tends to be more expensive.  

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Juvederm Sold Per Syringe

+1
Unlike Botox, which is priced per unit, Juvederm is sold per syringe of product.  A syringe of Juvederm is typically around $600.  Most people require 1-2 syringes depending upon the area being treated and the level of correction needed.  Your provider should provide an estimate of the cost of your treatment.  Many offices also host special events offering discounts on various treatments.  The manufacturer of Juvederm, Allergan, also has a rewards program called Brilliant Distinctions.  Your provider should help you register with this program and take advantage of the rebates and rewards offered by the company.

Kent V. Hasen, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon

Average price of Juvederm

+1
 Juvederm  prices range from 500-600 per syringe. Juvederm is not sold by the unit, however Botox is

The cost of injection for Juvederm can vary tremendously.

+1

The cost of injections of Juvederm can vary tremendously as with many aesthetic procedures depending on who is injecting you, their skill and the value of their time.  Essentially anyone can inject a filler somewhere; however, you need a skilled injector who is artistic and has an excellent understanding of facial anatomy.  I prefer to use microcannulas for many of my HA injections such as Juvederm and Restlylane.  This technique allows me to deliver the product precisely with minimal discomfort and no bruising.

Sanjay Grover, MD

Juvederm is sold by the syringe, not unit.

+1

Botox can be sold by the unit or area.  Juvederm comes in a syringe, and is usually sold by the syringe.  Prices range depending on the experience of the injector, and part of the country you reside in.  They can range at the time of this writing from $600 to $900 per syringe.

Jeffrey Roth, MD