How Much Should I Weigh if I Want 1500cc's - 2000ccs in Each Cheek Butt Augmentation Bbl Tummy Tuck Lipo Fat Grafting? (photo)

I am seriously considering a tummy tuck or a lipo but I am very interested in a BBL. I am 5'1 170 pounds. I am interested in having 1500cc - 2000cc in each cheek but dont know if I should maintain my weight or lose weight. I am willing to have lipo inmy arms, inner, outer and back of the thighs. I also would want some lipo on my chin. Please advise

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

How Much Fat Should You Weigh For The Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

First of all, I have had many patients come in my office who tell me they want 2 liters of fat in each cheek.  But when I discuss this with them, they  have no idea how much that really is.  Two Liters is a lot of fat!  Picture a 2 liter coke bottle strapped to each cheek!  For most patients that would be a ridiculous amount of fat and make them deformed looking.  And, as Dr Shurieh mentioned, it requires a large volume of fat to be removed to come up with that much pure fat to inject.  More is not always better and is not always possible. 
I would suggest losing as much weight as possible prior to the surgery to get to a healthy weight to make your surgery safer.  It is best to have a BMI under 30 at the time of surgery to minimize your surgical risks.  A woman 5'1'' and 170 lbs has a BMI of about 32. You should always try to make surgery as safe as possible!  Also, if you plan to have the BBL and plan to lose weight, you should always lose it before the surgery.  If you lose weight after surgery, your buttocks will shrink also, thus defeating the purpose of having the BBL in the first place.

Web reference: http://www.danielmarkmannmd.com/category/buttocks-augmentation-brazilian-buttocks-lift-fat-grafting/

BBL and Tummy Tuck

+1

Your objective of injecting 1500 cc to 2000 cc in each cheek is unreasonable. To explore your options and develop more reasonable goals, consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons.

How Much Should I Weigh if I Want 1500cc's - 2000ccs in Each Cheek Butt Augmentation Bbl Tummy Tuck Lipo Fat Grafting?

+1

Thanks for being so kind to post your photos. Now the previous posters are being very correct in the amounts you requested plus a full TT with MR in one operation is quite a lot. I agree and must add you need to be realistic, 1500 to 2000 cc's per cheek is NOT possible Plus adding a major TT is very dangerous. Please reconsider what you are requesting and seek ONLY in person consults. 

Weight for a Brazilian butt lift

+1

I tell my patients to be at a healthy, honest weight. If you excercise on a regular basis, eat healthy and have no medical diseases related to your weight, I would tell you that once these criteria are met you are ready for surgery, not all women are 5'1", 110 lbs, everyone has a different body type and build. Good luck and find yourself a surgeon who is experienced in BBL

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Enhancing the buttock is done by contouring the body as a whole. Especially the excess fat around the buttocks and lower back. That by itself will give shaping to the buttocks. Fat transfer to the buttocks then will make the butt enhancement much more pronounced.  You are asking to put 1500-2000cc of fat in each buttock. This is way too much to put all that fat you will need to have a total aspirate of 6-9 liters.

Plus the fact that the fat injected need to be distributed around the buttock so that it can live and survive and not be absotbed by the body. Injecting fat in vast amounts is a recipe for failure and absorbtion of fat.

You need to discuss all these issues with your plastic surgeon and the pros and cons. Computer imaging may help with the consultation to show you and understand from you the goals you want to achieve.