Numbness and Drainage Normal 3 Weeks After Full Tummy Tuck?

I am 3wks post op from a full tummy tuck with breast lift/augmentation. I still have a drain in and am still getting 70+ cc of fluid a day in my drain and my whole stomach is numb feeling. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to help reduce this drainage? I really want this drain out.

Drainage after a tummy tuck

+1

I think what you can do at this point is to limit your twisting and motion to allow the tissue to stick together and stop the fluid accumulation. In a small number of cases, a sclerosing solution can be injected into the drain in order to irritate the tissue and get them to stick together in order to close off the fluid from reforming.