I Want Butt Shots.not the Surgery Just the Injections. Where Can I Go in Fl and How Much Will It Cost

im a 36 d in breast,small waist and small medium size butt

Hi There,

Here are a few links that may help you with your research:

http://www.realself.com/butt-augmentation/cost

http://www.realself.com/Butt-augmentation/drs

Sculptra buttock augmentation

You can use dermal filler to augment the buttock region, but this can quickly become much more expensive than surgery. The one dermal filler that could be an option and not exceed surgical consideration is Sculptra. This would be the ideal product for someone who does not have a lot of donor fat, and wants a moderate augmentation. Sculptra may take several sessions spaced several weeks apart. There is minimal downtime associated with Sculptra buttock augmentation. I often plan the degree of augmentation and verify with the patient how much Sculptra I may need by doing a pre-run using Saline. If the patient ends up with a few hundred cc's (mls) of saline, then he/she would be better off with fat grafting or with implants. If I can achieve with a great result with less than 50 cc's (mls), then Sculptra may be a great option for the patient.
Though I use Sculptra and train other injectors on the use of Sculptra for facial rejuvenation, the fact that Sculptra generates a strong collagen response, allows me to use in other areas such as the buttock, ankles, liposuction defects, etc. I would definitely go to someone with a lot of Sculptra experience if you are venturing for a buttock augmentation.