I Want Butt Shots.not the Surgery Just the Injections. Where Can I Go in Fl and How Much Will It Cost

im a 36 d in breast,small waist and small medium size butt

Hi There,

Here are a few links that may help you with your research:

http://www.realself.com/butt-augmentation/cost

http://www.realself.com/Butt-augmentation/drs

Butt Injections

+1
This is a very common question, as patients want to use something that is going to be simple but safe for their buttock augmentation.

First of all I would NOT have PMMA, silicone, collagen, biopolymer or any other substance injected into your buttock that is not fat. That is a set-up for life long problems. Some people have these injections and are fine, but the people that have problems have them for life.

Unfortunately here in Miami many patients try to save money by having their procedure performed by non-plastic surgeons and at facilities that have not been accredited and often have problems.

Currently the only safe injection for buttock augmentation is fat. This is called the Brazilian Butt Lift; it is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs. So this is going to change your entire shape.

I would advise you to see a board certified plastic surgeon that performs a lot of fat transfer procedures. I would NOT have the procedure done by anyone except a board certified plastic surgeon as illegal injections can cause life long problems.

Buttock shots

+1

I do not recommend that you get this done. You have no idea what is being injected, and it will lead to a lifetime of problems.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS