How Much Do Butt Injections Cost? Is There a Pay Plan That One Can Get on

How Much Doed Butt Injections Cost? Is There a Pay Plan That One Can Get on?

Butt Injections for Augmentation

+2

Average Butt Augmentation Cost: $4,625 as estimated by Real Self. This however varies widely based on number of areas of liposuction, amount of fat transferred, geographic location, whether done in a hospital or outpatient surgery center and the experience of the surgeon among other factors. Patient financing companies  are available for aesthetic surgery. 

Buttock Augmentation - Options

+1

Good day. The most common procedure being done today is the Brazilian butt lift. That procedure is the taking fat form unwanted areas of your body, harvesting that fat, and injecting to your buttock region and sculpting at the same time. Some patients who are not candidates for fat grafting, may consider gluteal implants which are semi solid. Under no circumstances would I recommend silicone butt injections as they have a high complication rate. Please call our office to inquire about pricing. 

Dr. Salama 

Moises Salama, MD

Buttock Augmentation Options

+1

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere.   There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak).  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Although using your own fat is relatively safe, the one serious complication that can rarely happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs causing serious problems breathing. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred.  This can also happen when using fillers like PMMA and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high tendency to migrate away from the original area they were placed and tend to stimulate a lot of inflamation and subsequent scar tissue/hardening.

Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice).  I prefer to insert the implants through a single 2 ½ inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure.  And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to ~5%.  The total cost of surgery typically is about $8500.  Hope this helps…RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock injections and cost

+1
The only thing that should be injected in your buttocks should be your own fat that is liposuctioned from elsewhere in your body. Please be wary of any other non FDA approved products that may be injected. We have all seen terrible complications from this. price will depend on the areas of liposuction to obtain the fat. Most surgeons offer patient financing. Look for a board certified plastic surgeon.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS