What's the Cheapest and Safer Way to Make my Butt Look a Little Bigger With Injection?

Bigger butt but injected

Butt Augmentation Options

+1

The two options for safe butt augmentation is 1) fat transfer (also known as the Brazilian Butt Lift) and 2) butt implants.  My preference is fat transfer. In either case, choose an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon as butt augmentation is a procedure that can be risky in experienced or unskilled hands. 

Buttock Augmentation Options

+1

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere.   There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak).  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice).  I prefer to insert the implants through a single 2 ½ inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure.  And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to ~5%.  Hope this helps…RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The only and safest way to enhance the buttocks is fat injections. Any other injection are dangerous and unsafe. There is no Licensed doctor that would inject anything but fat.

Do not fall for the " Pumping Parties" where unknown and illegal stuff is injected that will put your life in danger.

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (American Board Of Plastic Surgery) for advise and discussion of all tour options.