Waiting Time from Consultation to Actual Cosmetic Surgery?

How long is the wait from the consultation till the actual surgery? I have my consultation in October which is ages away and I was just wondering how long I will have to wait until I can actually have the operation?

Cutting down the time from consultation to surgery.

+1

It really depends on the extent of the operation, preoperative tests or studies, cessation of other medications, co-existing medical conditions, etc. IF you have a very specific procedure and date in mind, let the office know prior to your consultation so that you can get all your ducks in a row. For example your surgeon may require a mammogram prior to breast enlargement. Find out now and get that test out of the way. Stop aspirin/ibuprofen products and other medications that could effect surgery. Speak with your internist regarding you ability to undergo surgery, etc.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/factors-prior-surgery.html