Will Voluma cheek injections improve under eye hollows?

I currently have Restylane injected in my tear troughs. I have had it injected twice. The first time I had one syringe injected, and I needed more after 6 months. My last injection of another syringe was 4 months ago. The Restylane injections have been an improvement, but have not given me the results that I want. I am considering injecting Voluma into my cheeks. I think I need it regardless, but will this improve my under eye hollows? If not, what are other alternatives.

Voluma - great for cheeks, not for tear troughs or under eye hollows

Voluma is a wonderful product, when administered conservatively in the appropriate area by an experienced injector. Voluma is not designed for under eye hollows. It could likely result in a lumpy looking appearance.  The ONLY material I find predictable for tear troughs or under eye hollows is your own fat. Fat grafting can also  create problems, like lumpiness, or an overfilled look. But, when performed by a surgeon with expertise, experience, patience and attanetion to detail, the result can be beautiful. It can also be permanent. before having material injected into your tear trough or under eye area, I would strongly suggest viewing a minimum of a dozen patients and before and after photos from thee angles to see what their result is like. View photos after weeks, and months after the procedure. Ideally,  a plastic surgeon should be able to share several dozen patient images. But just four or five photos aren't enough.  Photos are just a start when looking for a plastic surgeon, but photos can provide evidence of outcomes. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon