What Could Be Causing Visible Capillaries on my Body?

I didn't think it was possible but I am starting to see capillaries rise to the surface of my skin all over my body.

Although the majority are on my legs, they are also visible on my arms, back, chest, etc. Since I am only 34 this seems odd. My family has a history of heart disease and blood clots.

Before I look into cosmetic treatments, I would like to know if this seems to indicate a deeper health issue. Thank you!

Spider veins

+1

If this is truely visible cappilaries as in spider veins on the legs and face, it is due to thin skin, hormonal, family history.

However if it is all over the body, I would show them to your Family Physician and make sure they are microvaricosities. In that case there is nothing wrong with you. May be thin skin.

See your family Physician.