How is Vaser Liposuction Suitable for Treating Saddlebags?

Is vaser liposuction better than other forms of liposuction on the upper thighs and hips?

Vaser Liposuction

+1

Vaser is our #1 choice for this area, and most others.  Is it better….yes. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

+1

All liposuction types can address this area nicely. But you need to be seen in person to evaluate the options. 

Vaser liposuction

+1

Vaser liposuction is one modality to treat saddle bags.  I always say it is not the wand but the magician waving the wand that creates the magic.

VASER Liposuction for saddle bags

+1

VASER liposelection assisted liposuction is a great option for contouring saddle bags as it is for any area. I have found that VASER leads to a consistently smoother outcome than many other forms of liposuction but all surgical body contouring results are very much surgeon dependent. I would recommend finding an experienced surgeon with good before and after pictures of their own patients.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon