Is It Safe Having Vaser Lipo for Chin & Face Noting I Have a Thyroid Gland Problem?

I had problem with my thyroid gland ten years ago and taking medicine since that (Eltroxin)100mg. Is the VASER Chin lift and face lift safe for mu case noting that I have no idea about the vaser technique (my be liposuction) is there any risk to cause with the new Technique any harm to the thyroid gland such as Cancer>>>)?

Vaser Liposuction

+1

Your thyroid gland is down on the neck, away from the chin area so unless they doctor is going way down your neck, your thyroid should be safe.  I have not heard of any cancer associated with Vaser, Laser, or liposuction.  If you are concerned, don’t have the procedure done.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Vaser and thyroid

+1

Usually liposuction of the face if confined to the upper half of the  neck and sometimes doctors will treat the jowls with this. It is unlikely that it would have any effect on the Thyroid.