VASER Lipo High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol

Hi, I am a 57 years old. I have a high blood pressure and cholesterol and would like to have Vaser lipo to get ride off some fat in my lower abdomen, ribs and other areas. Do I have to be in perfect health to go through this type of this lipo? I have heard there are some serious side effects that might result in death. Please help.

Vaser Lipo

+1

2. First you must get a medical clearance with your primary doctor who will need to speak with your surgeon.  The risk is very low, but like all procedures, there is a risk, even if small.  The more you remove, the greater the risk, the more areas, the greater the risk, and despite this, the risk is still small.  We just do not see problems with Vaser Lipoplasty.  We also use laser in conjunction and have very high fat percentage removals, and low pain levels during recovery.  Be sure to see a BCPS for this procedure.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Vaser lipo

+1

Regardless of the type of liposuction that you have, it is always important to get medical clearance from your doctor to make sure that you are healthy enough to go through the operation. Good luck.

VASER Lipo

+1

No matter the type of liposuction you will need a full medical clearance in writing before any boarded PS would operate upon you. Just for your safety. I recommend to consider Smart Lipo TRIPLEX + Lipo. but Vaser will be good also. 

VASER Lipo

+1

Re - " I have a high blood pressure and cholesterol and would like to have Vaser lipo to get ride off some fat in my lower abdomen, ribs and other areas. Do I have to be in perfect health to go through this type of this lipo? I have heard there are some serious side effects that might result in death. Please help "

A large number of our patients have high lipids and hypertension and can easily have liposuction. It would be much safer if we knew how healthy your heart was. Since fluid is injected into your fat to make fat removal easier and safer it may be important in certain patients to make sure that such fluid addition can be handled by the heart and does not push it into heart failure. A Cardiology clearance based on a treadmill examination should easily answer this question as it will pick underlying heart disease before it can hurt you.

Dr. Peter A Aldea