Will I Have Dramatic Results from Vaser Lipo?

I am having Vaser Lipo on 5/19. I did my homework and found a very good board certified PS. My question is the results, I am just not sure what kind of change to expect. I would like to have my love handles GONE and my stomach alittle flatter.. is that a reasonable expectation?

My PS said the surgery is going to take approx. 3 hrs and he considered it large volume Lipo. I will post a picture with my meaurments. Any advice of what to expect is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Vaser Lipo

+1

We expect dramatic results from Vaser and get them.  I have not seen Vaser fail to impress. A patient who is a good candidate will be very impressed with the Vaser, if the surgeon is familiar with Vaser and how to achieve the most from it.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Liposuction

+1

From you photograph is looks like you may have some extra skin as well. Have you had children? The result will be based on a combination of fat removal and skin tightening. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.drabramson.com