Will I Have Dramatic Results from Vaser Lipo?

I am having Vaser Lipo on 5/19. I did my homework and found a very good board certified PS. My question is the results, I am just not sure what kind of change to expect. I would like to have my love handles GONE and my stomach alittle flatter.. is that a reasonable expectation?

My PS said the surgery is going to take approx. 3 hrs and he considered it large volume Lipo. I will post a picture with my meaurments. Any advice of what to expect is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Vaser Liposuction

From you photograph is looks like you may have some extra skin as well. Have you had children? The result will be based on a combination of fat removal and skin tightening. Good luck.

Vaser Lipo

We expect dramatic results from Vaser and get them.  I have not seen Vaser fail to impress. A patient who is a good candidate will be very impressed with the Vaser, if the surgeon is familiar with Vaser and how to achieve the most from it.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon