Ask a doctor

Could you tell us what this hole is on my grandpa's foot? It was red, but turned yellow (Photo)

Grandpa has got a whole appearing on the outer side of his foot it was red and nw its yelow i cant find a similar pic and dont know what this is. Can you please diagnose his condition?

Doctor Answers (1)

Spot on The Foot

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It is hard to tell from the photo but looks like a large wart.  Please have your family member see a dermatologist for evaluation and treatment. I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 68 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.