Nose Wider at Bottom and Tip Swollen 15 Months After Rhinoplasty

I had surgury 15mths ago. I had a small bump on the bridge of my nose which was more obvious profile than from face on. I had the surgury and had a lot of soft tissue swelling afterwards I am still under my consultant. My nose is now wider at the bottom than it was and the tip still swollen. Also the nose is too short. The tip is still numb too. so depressed and Im seeing the consultant next month to review agai.

Rhinoplasty healing

+3

It really does take at least a year for all the swelling to go down after a nose procedure. If you have total feeling in your tip and it is not hard, then it will probably not go down much. If you are still unhappy with your result, talk it over with your plastic surgeon.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Tip Swelling 15 Months after Surgery

+2

You will experience relatively subtle improvement in your nose after 15 months. Ask your surgeon whether there is residual swelling, or is it time to consider revision surgery?  A second opinion would be helpful at this time.

Rhinoplasty and swelling

+2

Swelling can persist for quite some time. In addition the lower 1/3 may appear to be wider than before because the upper 1/3 was most likely narrowed.