Uneven Breast Height After Augmentation?

I had Breast Augmentation surgery 5 months ago, silicone gel unders. My right implant is still high, before surgery my breast size was cup A. And now it's a full C. Do I have a chance to drop? Should I be concerned?

Uneven breast implants after surgery and exercises to help

+1

The use of preferential breast implant displacement exercises performed more on the right breast may help. I am attaching a video for this. Please discuss first with your surgeon.

Settling of breast implants

+1

Hello Katya,

Minor difference between breasts would settle after in the first 3 month or so. 5 month out is a little far. However, your surgeon might still wait until all scars settle before going in and adjusting them. All the best!

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Breast Asymmetry after Augmentation

+1

It is unlikely after 5 months that you will see any significant change in the height of the right breast. You should be having a discussion with your surgeon about revision (which is not a major deal). This should have been part of the pre-operative discussion with your surgeon and usually any post-operative problems and how they would be addressed are discussed at that point.

Theodore Katz, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

5 months after breast augmentation and right implant still high

+1

Without seeing your pre op and current photos it is hard to say for sure what is going on. In general though at 5 months post op you are approaching the end of the settling and healing period after breast augmentation.  If there is a difference that is noticeable you should ask your plastic surgeon.

John E. Gross, MD

Not highly likely after 5 months

+1

Even though it can take months to see the final result of a breast augmentation, the chance that an implant will dropp appreciably after 5 months of healing is not high. Follow up with your plastic surgeon and they can better guide you as to what course is appripriate for you.

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS