How to Fix Uneven Teenage Breasts

I'm only 19 and my breasts are noticeably uneven, I also have one larger areola. I have a very small chest (34A) and my breasts aren't very full or as perky as I would like. I suppose it is just bad genetics, what can I do to fix this??

Uneven breasts

+2

Depends on the degree of uneveness and what you want ultimately.  In general, breasts fall into 'sisters not twins' for symmetry.  Having said that, there is more than that going on here so either augmentation of one side with lift of the other, or reduction of the large side to match the smaller one.  Depending on how large you wish to be, you may wish augmentation of both sides, with lift of the larger side to try to even out size of areola and shape of breasts.  Talk to board certified plastic surgeons to get a full assessment and understand that as you get older you may require more work depending on your body changes.  I have done many of these types of cases, and it is always thrilling to see how happy patients are to get their new look and confidence!

Asymmetric breasts

+2

Most women's breasts are asymmetric to some degree. An asymmetry of the areola dimensions can indicate a constricted or tubular breast deformity that can come in all degrees. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon to get an idea of your options.

Robin T.W. Yuan, MD

Breast Asymmetry VIDEO: Complex problem with multiple soulutions

+1

My first comment for breast asymmetry is: it is normal. When noticeably uneven, options for correction are available and will result in less asymmetry as a reasonable goal. It never results in perfectly even breasts. Due to the complexity of the subject, I have prepared 4 articles on realself with videos on youtube for you to watch.

SMALL ASYMMETRIC BREASTS

+1

Help is on the way.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area to get an honest evaluation of your condition and the options available to improve your appearance,  Without seeing any photos it is hard to be very specific about what can be done.  It sounds that you would benefit from a Bilateral Augmentation Mammaplasty and maybe a lift at least on one side.  If you have Tubular breasts there may be other work needed.  I am confident improvements can be made to meet your satisfaction.  Best of Luck.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Uneven breasts

+1

Uneven breasts can often be operated on to correct large size differences so that the breasts have a closer matching volume.

Uneven Breasts

+1

Most likely in your genetics. Ask family members. Best to see in person 3 boarded plastic surgeons in your area. Than you can determine the surgery plan and # of operations needed. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091

Solution for small breasts=Breast Augmentation

+1

Liz,

First pictures would be helpful to give you a better idea of what is possible.  Secondly, a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for a complete examination and explanation of the pros and cons of breast augmentation.  Breast augmentation with saline implants would most likely be beneficial.  Due to your age you are not eligible for silicone implants.  Good Luck.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Options for asymmetrical breasts

+1

Asymmetry such as you decribe are very common, and most of the time it can be improved a lot but no one has perfectly matching breasts. Since your breasts are small, the most likely approach would probably be implants with a larger one on the smaller breast, and a nipple reduction. In other situations, there may be a reduction of one breast, an implant on only one side, different versions of breast lifting, and so forth. Breast asymmetry is where seeing a plastic surgeon with experience can make a difference.

Richard Baxter, MD