Where Can a Physician Obtain Training In Ultherapy?

Recently I have been researching the studies on ultherapy and it's clinical applications. Where can a physician obtain training in ultherapy (ie. ulthera), and then obtain the system and provide the service? Thank you.

Ulthera trains physicians in Ultherapy

+4

The Ulthera company is extremely dedicated with physician training and will support the physician once the device is obtained by the practice. Trainers will come to the physician's office, the physician is invited to spend time at an expert Ulthera provider's practice observing the procedure, and there are occasional provider conferences.I have found Ulthera to be extremely responsive to any and all questions that I have ever had and profesionally dealt with conerns, too. I trust them and hold them in high regard comparing them to the many other companies with which I've dealt for lasers and plasma energy devices, botox, Restylane and Juvederm, Sculptra, etc.

Ulthera training

+4

Once you buy the Ulthera, your local ultheara representative will arrange for a training session.

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Ultherapy Training

+3

This is extremely short notice but there is a physician user group meeting next Thursday in Chicago.  I am sure if you contacted the company, they would allow you to sit in on the meeting.

Joseph Campanelli, MD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy training

+1

I would recommend contacting the main headquarters in Mesa, Arizona. I have always found the staff at Ulthera to be very helpful and they should be able to direct you the nearest account manager in your area. Ulthera does offer advanced training in Arizona, but usually Ulthera training specialists come to your location to train you on your machine.

Pamela Gallagher, MD
Long Island Plastic Surgeon