Botox and Semi Permanent Eyebrows?

How soon after botox can I have my eyebrows retouched with semi permanent tattooing. I already had them done 2 years ago and they just need a little infill, but I want my botox Monday and then eyebrows the nextday. Is this ok,,,, Thank you.

Tattoo Following Botox Brow Lift

I would wait at least two weeks to see the full effects of Botox before getting a retouch of a tattoo for best results.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Permanent makeup may be applied as soon as three weeks following Botox injections.  Ideally, you should wait until you have had multiple botox injections so you know what to expect

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

10941 Raven Ridge Rd
Raleigh, NC 27614

Botox and tattooing of eyebrows

I would wait until the Botox has worn off (e.g. after 4 months), before considering semi-permanent tattooing. Your Botox injector (e.g. dermatologist or plastic surgeon ideally) can then further enhance your eyebrows.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

4256 Bathurst Street
Toronto, ON M3H 5Y8

Botox and tattooed eyebrows

You should allow the Botox effect on your eyebrows to wear off before tattooing.  This way, the tattooist will know the exact position of your natural eyebrows.  Your Botox injector can then enhance the position of your eyebrows. 

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

1849 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M4S 1Y2

You may want to reverse it so that you have the tattoo first.  That way, your physician knows where to put the Botox to alter your brow position and/or lift your brow.  You should confirm with your Botox injector.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

199 Avenue Road
Toronto, ON M5R 2J3

Eyebrow tattooing

it may be a good idea to set your eyebrows before getting Botox treatment which may alter the brow position.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Botox and permanent make up

Your Botox treatment doesn't typically kick in overnight but, I would wait until the treatment wears off if you are having a "chemical brow lift" as brow position changes.

Sam Naficy, MD

1110 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Which comes first, Botox or brow tattoo?

Tattoo first as the arch you create with this will determine how the rest of the forehead and the midbrow will be treated with Botox.   Tattooing after Botox is using a permanent dye to adjust for temporary Botox effect and puts you at risk for long term issues if you ever stop using Botox.

Steven Swengel, MD
Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

800 Pollard Road
Los Gatos, CA 95032