How to Best Treat a Horizontal Line Above Upper Lip That is Activated with Smiling? (photo)

I have a dynamic horizontal line above my upper lip (Photo 1) that is activated when I smile/laugh. I saw a doctor who put 4 units of Botox across the line + some microdrops of Juvederm.The Botox made it worse and more noticeable when I smiled (Photo 2). Another doctor suggested trying 2 units of Botox in the vertical muscles in the middle of the line instead of the horizontal ones. I would appreciate any feedback on the best treatment and any doctors I can consult with in Los Angeles area.

Transverse upper lip line

+1

Usually for transverse upper lip  lines, Botox seems to do the trick. This is a line from muscle activation.