Looking for an Experienced Doctor in NJ/NYC Area That Does Botox Jaw Reduction?

I've called couple of places but they have never done a procedure like this. Any recommendation?

Botox for Masseter Reduction

+1

Botox to reduce masseter bulk is a common therapy and may require 20 to 30 U per side every 3 months.

Botox for jaw reduction

+1

You should consult an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon and ask about Botox injections for the masseter muscles.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Botox and masseter reduction

+1

Masseter reduction is a very common treatment and considering where you live, I'd either get a referral or seek out a provider that has a well-known and respected practice.

Sam Naficy, MD

Botox Jaw Reduction Very Effective

+1

I've done a number of cases in which I inject botox into the jawline to taper it and make the jaw a bit more defined.  I actually don't think the technique is very difficult, but you have to make sure the patient's anatomy is conducive to benefiting from the procedure.  Then it's a matter of finding the right dose for a patient. I usually start with conservative doses and see how someone responds.  You can always add more at a follow up visit, but you can't take botox away.  

Whitney Bowe, MD