Looking for an Experienced Doctor in NJ/NYC Area That Does Botox Jaw Reduction?

I've called couple of places but they have never done a procedure like this. Any recommendation?

Botox for Masseter Reduction

Botox to reduce masseter bulk is a common therapy and may require 20 to 30 U per side every 3 months.

Botox for jaw reduction

You should consult an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon and ask about Botox injections for the masseter muscles.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Botox and masseter reduction

Masseter reduction is a very common treatment and considering where you live, I'd either get a referral or seek out a provider that has a well-known and respected practice.

Sam Naficy, MD

Botox Jaw Reduction Very Effective

I've done a number of cases in which I inject botox into the jawline to taper it and make the jaw a bit more defined.  I actually don't think the technique is very difficult, but you have to make sure the patient's anatomy is conducive to benefiting from the procedure.  Then it's a matter of finding the right dose for a patient. I usually start with conservative doses and see how someone responds.  You can always add more at a follow up visit, but you can't take botox away.  

Whitney Bowe, MD