I Just Had a Tummy Tuck 3 Days Ago , I Have to Go See my PS but ,my Period Just Came, is It Safe to Use a Tampon?

Tummy tuck and menstrual cycle

+2

In my practice I would have no problem with you using tampons, make sure you change them regularly, but as alwys please discuss with your plastic surgeon.

Tampon use after tummy tuck is not a problem.

+2

The "stress" of surgery often causes premature menstrual periods. Tampon use is perfectly fine. Wash your hands before you touch your incision or drain site. Do not worry, we see this all the time! Best wishes!

Web reference: http://www.mpsmn.com/body-procedures/tummy-tuck

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Tampon use after tt

+2

Yes, you can use one - just change it frequently.

Sorry about the unfortunate timing... 

Tampon use after abdominoplasty

+2
You can use a tampon 3 days after abdominoplasty so long as you change it frequently to reduce the risk of toxic shock syndrome. and so long as your plastic surgeon agrees that you may do so.