How Many Do a Tummy Tuck Cost in South-Africa?

I have a tummy that's hanging on my vagina. I have this huge love handles. I have very fatty arms. I don't even want to show my husband how I look naked.I don't have much to pay. Please help me!

Hi There,

Here is a link to the average cost of Tummy Tucks in your area.

Hopefully this helps!

Costs of Tummy Tuck

+1
In considering the cost of a Tummy Tuck, you should look at the components of the cost:
1. Surgeons Fee. This is usually the greatest part of the overall cost and can vary immensly from location to location (just like the cost of living varies in each location) as well as in the same location, it can vary from surgeon to surgeon. Usually, a surgeon commanding a higher price is very experienced and has very good results reliably, and is very busy due to the above.
2. Anesthesia Fee. This can vary depending on if a board certified MD anesthesiologist is used, vs. a nurse anesthetist, vs. a non-certified nurse, vs. only local anesthesia (an awake procedure). Obviously, the further you go down the line, the cheaper the price. You do get what you pay for.
3. Facility Fee. This can vary if it is a a state/medicare certified facility, vs. the back of a doc's office.
4. Accessories. This includes things like a pain pump, Exparol injections (72 hour long lasting numbing), garments, tissue glues, etc. These are not necessary for a great result, just add to the comfort of a result.
5. Revision. Usually a revision such as dog ears or lowering the scar, or a seroma, is much less that the original surgery, but this depends entirely on what exactly is being done.
As with anything in life, buyer beware of risks of cutting corners in surgery.
Real Self has average costs of every operations in your location that you can peruse before seeing a surgeon, but keep in mind that the above quality can change from office to office. Choose a surgeon that you are very comfortable with and is board certified.
Best Wishes,
Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Toronto #TummyTuck procedure versus South Africa prices

+1

Thank you for your question.  Classic #Tummytuck procedure involves excision of the over hanging tissue (called pannus), tightening and repair of the abdominal muscles, repositioning of your belly-button and liposuction to flanks.  This procedure in Toronto Canada costs approximately between 8500 and 8990 Can $ (similar to US $) and this include surgeon's fees, anesthesiologist fees, 3 operative nurses' fees, supplies, facility fees and medications.  It is a 3,5h procedure if a single surgeon is operating, on average.  Cost is less for #Mini-tummytucks.  Best to call your local plastic surgeons' offices and enquire about their prices.  A formal quote can only be given once we meet and assess our patients.  Don't necessarily go for the less expansive surgeon and make sure he/she is an actual #boardcertified #plasticsurgeon and has all the qualifications.  Best of luck, Dr. Marc DuPere, Toronto Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon

Marc DuPéré, MD