How Many Do a Tummy Tuck Cost in South-Africa?

I have a tummy that's hanging on my vagina. I have this huge love handles. I have very fatty arms. I don't even want to show my husband how I look naked.I don't have much to pay. Please help me!

Hi There,

Here is a link to the average cost of Tummy Tucks in your area.

Hopefully this helps!

Cost of Toronto #TummyTuck procedure versus South Africa prices

+1

Thank you for your question.  Classic #Tummytuck procedure involves excision of the over hanging tissue (called pannus), tightening and repair of the abdominal muscles, repositioning of your belly-button and liposuction to flanks.  This procedure in Toronto Canada costs approximately between 8500 and 8990 Can $ (similar to US $) and this include surgeon's fees, anesthesiologist fees, 3 operative nurses' fees, supplies, facility fees and medications.  It is a 3,5h procedure if a single surgeon is operating, on average.  Cost is less for #Mini-tummytucks.  Best to call your local plastic surgeons' offices and enquire about their prices.  A formal quote can only be given once we meet and assess our patients.  Don't necessarily go for the less expansive surgeon and make sure he/she is an actual #boardcertified #plasticsurgeon and has all the qualifications.  Best of luck, Dr. Marc DuPere, Toronto Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon