Male Breast Reduction Pill

What Treatments Are Available for Gynecomastia? I know Gynecomastia surgery is the option for reducing male breast. But i have read about Gynexin Natural Supplement, in which surgery is not required. Please tell me correct advice by which i can reduce my chest. Also tell me about gynexin pill for reducing chest.

Gynecomastia

+2
There are many cures and remedies claiming to correct gynecomastia without surgery, That simply is not true. The only proven method for gynecomastia is surgery. It is important to select a surgeon carefully. Look for excellent training, a lot of experience and many before and after images. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Pills Are Not Usually a Viable Option for Male Breast Reduction

+1

For the vast majority of patients with gynecomastia, there are no pills available for treatment of this condition. In rare patients with endocrine disorders, medical treatment may be necessary. These patients usually require consultation with an endocrinologist and a comprehensive medical evaluation. In the majority of patients, the only effective treatment is surgical intervention.

This may require liposuction or surgical excision. In patients with male breast enlargement, consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon is appropriate.

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Male Breast Reduction Pill/Supplement - Total Scam

+1

No OTC medicine reduces breast size in Men !  Stay away from supplements that claim that they can do this- it is a scam. If it worked it would have been tested and FDA approved for this usage.

The only medicine that might work for Gynecomastia would be for male breast enlargement caused by an endocrine disorder. You would need to see an endocrinologist for a work up if this involves you - tyically this would occur in late childhood/adolescence but could occur later (from a Pituitary tumor producing prolactin - a hormone that makes breasts enlarge for example) 

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Pills for gynecomastia

+1
No, there are no medications which will reduce the size of your chest. However, if the gynecomastia is based upon an endocrinological disorder, then treatment of the underlying medical condition should improve the appearance of the breasts. Weight loss may also be beneficial. I would not advise a patient to take a supplement which is not FDA regulated as the contents, dosages and side effects are uncertain and may have other implications.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Pill for Gynecomastia

+1

There is no medication or supplement that has been shown scientifically to treat gynecomastia.  So called natural supplements are not subject to the rigorous testing by the FDA that prescription medications are subject to.  Therefore the makers of these products often make unrealistic claims regarding their benefits. Weight loss may help gynecomastia if there is a fatty component.  On the other hand, there are some medications and recreational drugs that can worsen gynecomastia.  

Laurence Weider, MD

Can a pill treat gynecomastia?

+1

The only effective treatment of gynecomastia is surgical - with liposuction, direct excision of breast tissue or a combination of both. No pill has been devised to successfully and predictably treat excess glandular tissue. However, it should be noted that any potential underlying cause (aside from pubertal changes) should be investigated before surgery or there may very well be regrowth. Such causes can be pituitary problems, one of a variety of medications or even smoking marijuana.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Male Breast Reduction Pill

+1

I am not aware of any pills which would correct your concern. The good news is that help is available. I  suggest contacting a board certified plastic surgeon. Upon examination your surgeon would be able to recommend the treatment options which would best address your concerns.   Best wishes!

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Male breast reduction (gynecomastia) correction

+1

The use of Gynexin is not popular in the USA and I typically see patients that have tried these non-surgical methods which have failed. I rarely see an individual who has had successful use of these products. In regards to your condiiton, the treatment depends on an assessment of the glandular/fatty rato of the breast composition. Fatty breasts can be treated with liposuction or minimally invasive techniques whereas glandular breasts are best treated with surgical removal of the gland.

Options for removal of the male breast

+1

There has been a lot of false advertising regarding drugs and pills over the Internet claiming the removal of gynecomastia. There is no scientific evidence to support these claims. Drugs that help with weight loss will reduce over all fat content of the body and chest, but will not affect the glandular breast tissue. The only option for removal of the gland is by surgery. Exercise will help with the development of the pectorals in terms of enhancing its definition but will not alter the breast gland except by pushing it more outward.

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD