Male Breast Reduction Pill

What Treatments Are Available for Gynecomastia? I know Gynecomastia surgery is the option for reducing male breast. But i have read about Gynexin Natural Supplement, in which surgery is not required. Please tell me correct advice by which i can reduce my chest. Also tell me about gynexin pill for reducing chest.

There are many cures and remedies claiming to correct gynecomastia without surgery, That simply is not true. The only proven method for gynecomastia is surgery. It is important to select a surgeon carefully. Look for excellent training, a lot of experience and many before and after images. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

10941 Raven Ridge Rd
Raleigh, NC 27614

No magic pill

Many men think taking hormones can cure gynecomastia.  However, this generally isn't the case.  There are no pills or injections one can take to shrink their breasts without causing all kinds of unwanted problems in the body.  The treatment for the most common cases of gynecomastia is surgical excision of the gland.

Tim Neavin, MD

9615 Brighton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Does Gynexin Work?

Hi 1527anon,

Thank you for your post. The short answer to your question is no, Gynexin does not work for true gynecomastia. I wrote a blog on this topic which can be seen on my website (The Skinny on Gynexin).

Gynexin has actually been around for a number of years. It is a natural herbal formula that targets the adipose (fat) tissue in the chest. However, it has no effect on breast tissue which is usually in excess in patients with gynecomastia.

Once glandular gynecomastia has developed the only predictable permanent treatment is surgery. While some men, especially those with excess fatty tissue (pseudogynecomastia) may have some improvement with this product, men with glandular gynecomastia will still be better served with corrective surgery.

Dr. Dadvand

Babak Dadvand, MD

9201 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90069

No Pill is FDA approved

I would not recommend any pill or supplements that say they can address gynecomastia, since it there are none that are FDA approved. The safest and most effective method is surgery.

Michael Constantin Gartner, DO
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

3 Winslow Place
Paramus, NJ 07652

No pills have been shown to safely treat gynecomastia

There are no safe pills that can reliably be used to decrease the size of the male chest from gynecomastia.

Gary Lawton, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

525 Oak Centre Drive
San Antonio, TX 78258

Male Breast Reduction Pill

There are no FDA approved medication to reduce gynecomastia.  I suggest consulting with a plastic surgeon.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

John Nguyen, MD, FACS

16614 Creek Bend Drive
Sugar Land, TX 77478

Pills Are Not Usually a Viable Option for Male Breast Reduction

For the vast majority of patients with gynecomastia, there are no pills available for treatment of this condition. In rare patients with endocrine disorders, medical treatment may be necessary. These patients usually require consultation with an endocrinologist and a comprehensive medical evaluation. In the majority of patients, the only effective treatment is surgical intervention.

This may require liposuction or surgical excision. In patients with male breast enlargement, consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon is appropriate.

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

8900 West Dodge Road
Omaha, NE 68114

Male Breast Reduction Pill/Supplement - Total Scam

No OTC medicine reduces breast size in Men !  Stay away from supplements that claim that they can do this- it is a scam. If it worked it would have been tested and FDA approved for this usage.

The only medicine that might work for Gynecomastia would be for male breast enlargement caused by an endocrine disorder. You would need to see an endocrinologist for a work up if this involves you - tyically this would occur in late childhood/adolescence but could occur later (from a Pituitary tumor producing prolactin - a hormone that makes breasts enlarge for example) 

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

3991 MacArthur Boulevard
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Pills for gynecomastia

No, there are no medications which will reduce the size of your chest. However, if the gynecomastia is based upon an endocrinological disorder, then treatment of the underlying medical condition should improve the appearance of the breasts. Weight loss may also be beneficial. I would not advise a patient to take a supplement which is not FDA regulated as the contents, dosages and side effects are uncertain and may have other implications.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

112-03 Queens Blvd
Forest Hills, NY 11375