Can I add Obagi Vitamin C serum to my nu derm routine?

Obagi Vitamin C Serum

+1
Thank you for your question.  The Obagi Vitamin C Serum works well with the Nuderm system.  After cleansing and toning with the Nuderm products, apply 3 to 5 drops of the Obagi Vitamin C Serum in the AM to the face and neck.  Let the product absorb for about 3 minutes before continuing with the Clear (step 3) product.  The Obagi Vitamin C Serum is a great antioxidant but will also give some hydration to the skin while going through the Nuderm program.  Good Luck!

Can I add Obagi C serum to my nuderm routine?

+1
Yes. The C serum is a wonderful product with a powerful antioxidant. It compliments the nuderm system.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon