More Brown Spots After 7wks on Obagi Nu-derm?

It is my 7th week on Obagi Nu-derm system. I found more brown spots showing on my face. The old sun damage is darker. My skin is smooth when I use Obagi. It is rough when I stop it. Is it normal? Should I continue? I used 70spf sunscreen daily.

Obagi Resistance and Melarase creams as an alternative

+1

In patients that are resistant to the Obagi Nuderm treatment, I begin therapy with the Melarase creams to lighten the skin and dark spots.  Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Brown spots on Obagi Nuderm

+1

There are several possibilities.

To be sure, you need to be examined.

You may be seeing more brown spots because

• the skin lightener (Clear and Blender) is revealing deeper damage in your skin.
  •  you may have new spots because of sun exposure and hormone changes.
  •  your skin may be irritated by one of the products.

You should see the doctor who prescribed the regimen to figure out what is going on. 

Hope this helps.