Will Thermage or Any Other Non Surgical Operations Help Me? (photo)

Saggy and uneven after lipo...Can Thermage help my lose skin? Im not worried about the stretch marks but the lose and uneven skin after lipo is awful. I had one child, and after my child I was Hugh with stretch marks, so I got Lipo. But instead of telling me my stomach was to big and that I should lose weight 1st, he did the surgery and left my stomach awful... I have so many scars I don't want another surgery unless its really necessary. So can anyone tell me some options please.

Thermage not an option

+1

After reviewing your pictures liposuction was not the best treatment for you neither is Thermage, due to the fact that there is excess of skin and stretch marks.You are however, a great candidate for an abdominoplasty. This will address both of your concerns.

Liopsuction scars

+1

I am so sorry for your situation but it seems unlikely that Thermage alone will help your situation.  You should consult a board certified Plastic Surgeon for an opinion as how to best fix this situation.  Please let me know how it works out.

Michele S. Green, MD

Thermage will not work

+1

Based on the photos, it appears that you were not an appropriate candidate for liposuction alone. You have an overhanging panniculus and bulging in the midline.  Liposuction would worsen the appearance. This is not a situation that would be improved whatsoever by Thermage.  Please save your money and consider the appropriate solution, not easy fixes which will not work!

Robert L. Kraft, MD